Reviews for Abomination
tangerinee chapter 42 . 9/4/2015
Ah yes, powers!Dean...I like it! And tbh, I was rooting for Azazel the entire time, I just have a thing for the boys going dark
Sherlock Moriaty chapter 24 . 1/23/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
aylesford sports chapter 28 . 10/24/2013
28-30 Scott parents conversation
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Sam can be so annoying. Why doesn't he just speak. If he got it out there, good, bad or indifferent at least it would be a start.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Dean stays awake and on guard, even if he doesn't know the demon's plans. His brother needs to be watched over, for what ever reason, it's just Dean's job.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Sweet dreams. Should have gone to bed hours ago.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Great visuals. I cansee Dean surrounded by flames.
Marie-Ruth chapter 42 . 7/15/2009
Great story!

Loved every word of it!

irismay42 chapter 42 . 5/24/2009
Congrats on finishing! Now did you mention an Evil!Sam story...? Yep. Get on that one right now!
sylia91 chapter 42 . 5/21/2009
Loved this fic! Liked that Dean still had the mojo at the end. Sad that he lost his angel, hopefully Kripke doesn't do the same on the show. Looking forward to your next fic!
Nyx Wings chapter 42 . 5/21/2009
What a cool ending! It's a satisfying end to a great fic. It's so sad Becky died, but they finally got the demon! It's so fitting that Dean killed it with fire, the same way it killed his mother.

I love that Dean still has his powers. Still a freak, but on his terms, I like that. :)
mortetal chapter 42 . 5/21/2009
bravo.. thank you for a great yarn liked the ending X
flamanipulator chapter 26 . 5/20/2009
I watched the video, and it's really, really good. It plays along perfectly with the story! be sure to tell the person who made it good job!
flamanipulator chapter 42 . 5/20/2009
this was a really cool story, and I'm glad that they killed Azazel in the end. I really hated that guy. It sucks that becky had to die, but oh well, at least the bros are alive. I like the ending paragraph, where Dean deals with being a freak on his terms.

and trust me, I wouldn't mind if you had to hold onto the story a bit longer. ;)
enviousxbeauty chapter 42 . 5/20/2009
Great job, especially loved that end portion with Dean hiding his power from Sam. Bravo!