Reviews for A New Alliance
Cpsullivan2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
That fool, Miyazawa should have known that he couldn't threaten Sesshomaru especially when it came to Rin. He was dead the moment his guards brought Rin into the room bound and gagged. He sealed his own fate at that stunt he tried to pull. You can see just how much Sesshomaru cares for Rin. Loved it!
Sam-E234 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
*Sniff Sniff* I love it. It was direct but still deep. Not too heavy on romance but not filled with hat childish fluff - 100% amazing
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aw, I loved how Jaken is protective of Rin too~ Nice fic!
AquaWater99 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Excellent! That was really wonderful... I have no other word for it. You should reread it again _.

-AquaWater99
Angels-do-exist chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Very nice. The ending was sweet
Lady Ayami chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
AWESOME! I really hope you intened to write more. More like how the alligences are tested between Sesshomaru and Rin or how Sesshomaru has to make a temporary pact with InuYasha and his gang and all that. If you want to start a story together you can e-mail me at I think it would be lots of fun to make a story going back and forth. Please e-mail me. I look forward to it.

Mistress Ayami
ffr chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
aww i like the ending :)
littlefiction chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Awe, how sweet, and in character
Kayko The Original chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Wow, that's a new side of Sesshoumaru. Good job, this fic is wonderful like the rest of your works.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aw... That was sweet.
Orange Memories chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Though I haven't read the original story, something tells me you did a wonderful job. It was well-written, and the development of Sesshoumaru's character was well done.
Silent Scribe chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Direct, intense, brillant. I liked how you expressed the evolution of Sesshomaru's compassion while still preserving his character.