Reviews for Sam's Special Day
AuroraDannon chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
this is so cute! As a mom and a teacher, this one sucked me in!

I ment to comment here earlier, but I am trying to read the Brotherhood in age order and found this a perfect time to comment. Even though I have read just about all of the stories as they came out, its still fun to read them in age order. :)
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
That was adorable. I loved that.
Arinia chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Gah, I can't get enough of wee!chesters. I love this story.
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
You are special Dean!

So cute!

Great job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aw, that was great! Some hero worship from the kindergarten class...a great age to be impressed by older brothers. It doesn't stop there, if I remember correctly, either.

Great job!
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aw, wee-fluff! I loved it.

It's always fun when the boys (young or old) are just brothers. That's snippets of insight we get into their relationship not as kick-butt hunters, but just brothers.
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aw! That went above and beyond adorable! Amazing job!

-claire
bally2cute chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That was just so awesome!
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Wee-Winchesters at their best. It's always nice to see the boys happy!
HAP chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aw. That was so cute! Nice to see a little Sam (although I'm not complaining about the Dean-centered stories cos I'm more of a Dean gal anyway!) But I like how it was also kind of about Dean too. Sugary, but in the good, russian fudge kind of way...
GuestTypePerson chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
aw cuteness of the little kid variety! i liked it. hehe. they have a caleb! awesome. oh little kid questions! they're awesome!

excellent job!
windstar chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
awe this is so cute!
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Very cute story! An interesting follow-up would be a future-fic where the guys remember the special day. Just a thought! Great fic. Always looking for more!
snchills chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Aw way too cute. Don't you just want to wrap your arms around them and give them big hugs.
adder574 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Aw, this was cute. Loved little Sam, hes just adorable.

Cant waif for the next chapter of A Noble Obligation.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »