Reviews for Comfort Cuddles
Silver Star Pack chapter 1 . 1/28
i do have a few sugestions though. maybe put the translations after the actual dialogue. its just a tiny bit annoying to go down to the bottom in the middle of the story. also this can be rated down a bit, there wasn't any actual curseing.
other wise though: this. was. awesome! i just love Speedy being all protective big brother on them! also, am i the only one who wondered if a certain pair of elemental were behind this? i guess they just decided that fluffy-ness needed to happen!
please tell me you have an artist friend who can draw, because WE NEED TO SEE THAT PICTURE!
keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I think it's funny how they say brother a lot. I mean in Teen Titans too. If you said twin it would sound weird. Try it.
Storm-Maiden-Lucania chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
LOL, is it just me, or do you feel like this is all the work of a certain pair of elemental brothers from the first season? Thunder and Lightning are now officially the orchestraters of the feels in my mind now. XD
Creator-Tan chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Mas and Menos are so unbelievably adorable and the idea of Speedy being a sort of big brother to them is even better! Thank you so much, I can't even begin to describe how cute this was.
Hmm...I've noticed that almost all the stories I've been commenting on are short and simple, I guess it's easier to enjoy something simple when there isn't tons of information being thrown at you. It did throw me off with the Spanish translations at the end, but this story was just so enjoyable and the problem was a really small and easily fixed that I don't care. The twins are great characters, so much personality! One thing about Teen Titans as a whole, though, is that they introduce so many characters but none of them get much screentime/development/attention other than the main five. Heck, Starfire didn't even get her own arc! And she's one of the main and most liked characters! But that's what Fanfiction is for, to fill in the places the show left empty. I've always thought it would be awesome to see the Titans East and Hive 5 in a similar way as the main five Titans. Each group is interesting with tons of personality, possibilities, & potential, triple P!
Eh, sorry, I went really off track. My main point is this story is great in that it fills the hole in which the show left out, the hole being a look into the lives of Titans East, and that it's very enjoyable and easy to digest. I enjoyed it immensly and hope to find more similar.
Breanna19 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Can you please turn this into like a series where twins get nervous/scared and then the titans east comfort them omg too cute!
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Ah! This is just...I can't even...its so beautiful! I absolutely love Mas y Menos and Speedy's bromance awesomeness! I have fallen in love with this bromance trio and can't find any story but yours on this site. Congratulations, you have made my day :)
lego50 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is so cute
Blob chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
That was so awesome I'm gonna die! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
XD i LOVE this. perfect, perfect, perfect. i love the idea of Speedy reluctantly filling that big-brother role, and them being so happy about it. :D
IrisButterflyCreator chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
sooo cute I love Mas y Menos
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
aww that was cute
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
amazinngly written :)
please do more!
There are not enough good drabbles for mas y menos!
Plasma Theluji-Koni chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I loved this it was beyond adorable! great job
Silent Phantom gal chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is so cute! :)
Saxophone chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I've read this about 50 times and still can't get over how cute it is!