Reviews for Magical Girl Pink Orchid
kitameguire chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was very hilarious! I loved it!
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
awsome
Fluehatraya chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I adored this. This is an all time favorite, now.
Tea Unicorn chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Thanks for writing such a hilarious store!
Questionable Answers chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
I nearly died reading this. I won't be able to look at Ran the same ever again.

Static Messenger chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Bwahahahahaha! -wipes tears out of eyes- So Gin is the Purple Knight, huh? -dies laughing- I love this so much, you took every Magical Girl stereotype and found the perfect way to make fun of it! XD
Preemtive Karma chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
A chick who slugs giant playground equipment monsters? That's my kinda magical girl!
ziraulo chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
nice story you have here! time for thee regular mission...

(adds to favorites)
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
Ha ha! The ONLY time I will ever like Vermouth.
YELLOWCARDFMAFANS chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
*still laughing* Oh my God finnaly I found a story I could keep my attention on! It was so freakin awesome (Ah yes abuse of main characters how awesome can ya get with that?)! I'll put it in my favs when I'm less lazy but for know *saves on computer favs list* _

Ja ne

Ayase
DarthAnimus chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
I simply loved this fic! It's so insane but still so true! And I loved the way you came up with the names for the Magical Girls.

You know, when there was mentioned a fourth Magical Girl for the first time, I got a mental image of Akako in a dark red dress and Hakuba in a white tux. I find the thought of Hakuba having a breakdown for looking like Kid very entertaining.
Colormyworld chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
Very nice story, absolutely terrific. Are you planning on doing a sequel for it?
Shinigami chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
*LOL* Now I will be laughing for weeks! Gin in a purple tux? I already saw the fan art for that fic! But, I really want to see the look of pure shock on Vodka's face at Gin being dressed into that outfit! *snickering* Poor Jimmy! He got stuck into a pink tux! *ROFLMAO* Poor Kaito! Iget the feeling he doesn't want to be called Detective 3! Let me guess this is a crossover with Sailor Moon? The tuxedos tipped me off... *muses* Exactly what does Ai know about the dream?
tuathafaerie chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
bwahahaha! I almost died laughing through parts of this. And yes, I'm one of those people who has seen an amazing amount of Magical Girl Anime, so I got a lot of your references. Too funny, very good job! C2
Irken Mistress chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
Orla,

I have read this fanfiction on another site, and my best friend and I have most of our inside jokes patterend around it. We absoloutley ADORE Magical Girl Pink Orchid! Thank you so much for writing this fan fiction, it made we want to write so bad!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »