Reviews for Unforgiven
At first I enjoyed this story despite growing up with his hellish relatives till he was almost killed, got trained extensively in martial arts which is about discipline, and here he is at hogwarts being an angsty brat. I'm still going to read some more but your characterization just wasn't needed and it's starting to ruin the story
Why would Gunnings pay anything towards healthcare? Healthcare is payed for in taxes, not by the company you work for and dentist work is free until children are 16. I genially don't understand
Kaoru chapter 9 . 5/25
Gryffindor!? Really? And I had hoped that won't happen T_T
Wait why does the company need to pay for healthcare? Healthcare is free in britain
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 9 . 1/19
I wanted Slytherin!Harry...
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 7 . 1/19
Hey! I'm really hoping that Harry won't be the "best friend" type, and hoping he is more or less a kind of badass loner Harry...

I'm enjoying this so far!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
This is a nonsensical fic, if you wanted a violent action story why would you ruin harry potter, a story about love and foregiveness? Fuck this edgy teenage BS
twistyguru chapter 27 . 6/25/2015
Truly enjoyed this story; sorry to read about all of your hard drive problems. Been there, done that, you have my empathy.

For just that reason, I've started using Google Docs more and more-if the Google cloud goes down, we're going to have bigger worries than loosing our fan fiction. _

Best in future!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/14/2014
abandoned though, but still very awesome :D
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Does harry have glasses or not
mordicus18 chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
the conversation or test i don't really understa,d is just a waste of word, he endedin gryffondor and everything he said are just bunch of nonsense which lead to a crazy conclusion for the Hat? the story was ok till this chapter. REALLY? good person . what about the:"fuck everyone", and then "i want to be a hero for the wirzarding world". make your mind harry or the author, you will problably say but he was just lying to himself, but NO the reader see what he think and there is no lying my dear. sorry for being a totally jerk but this all part about the sorting was just infuriating; and i m sure that because this story is complete my review is just useless. i wanted only to say my opinion.
Kineko chan chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
I really thought I would end up hating this story but I have come to love it as I kept reading. Interesting take on this and I love the plot so far. I was wondering what Harry's tattoo looks like though.
GinHanelle chapter 27 . 2/17/2014
I laughed so hard at the petrified to death Ron Weasley. This story, so much fun, don't care if it's not finished, really enjoyed reading it. Definitely worth it, and thank you for including what would have happened had the story not been so lost.

Shujin is one of the best very likeable and free (mostly) that I have had the pleasure to read. Favorite character: Mar.

Thank you thank you for posting this. It was an excellent way to spend a day and part of another day. :D

Best wishes in life and good luck!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
This was the start...potential much I saw..after the sensei thing is went downhill...

crushed into oblivion.
The Insane Blue Rubber Ducky chapter 27 . 7/22/2013
if your not going to continue it will you please take it down? This will never be picked back up and it's quite annoying that you labeled it complete when it will never actually be complete...