Reviews for Unforgiven
twistyguru chapter 27 . 6/25
Truly enjoyed this story; sorry to read about all of your hard drive problems. Been there, done that, you have my empathy.

For just that reason, I've started using Google Docs more and more-if the Google cloud goes down, we're going to have bigger worries than loosing our fan fiction. _

Best in future!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/14/2014
abandoned though, but still very awesome :D
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Does harry have glasses or not
mordicus18 chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
the conversation or test i don't really understa,d is just a waste of word, he endedin gryffondor and everything he said are just bunch of nonsense which lead to a crazy conclusion for the Hat? the story was ok till this chapter. REALLY? good person . what about the:"fuck everyone", and then "i want to be a hero for the wirzarding world". make your mind harry or the author, you will problably say but he was just lying to himself, but NO the reader see what he think and there is no lying my dear. sorry for being a totally jerk but this all part about the sorting was just infuriating; and i m sure that because this story is complete my review is just useless. i wanted only to say my opinion.
Kineko chan chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
I really thought I would end up hating this story but I have come to love it as I kept reading. Interesting take on this and I love the plot so far. I was wondering what Harry's tattoo looks like though.
GinHanelle chapter 27 . 2/17/2014
I laughed so hard at the petrified to death Ron Weasley. This story, so much fun, don't care if it's not finished, really enjoyed reading it. Definitely worth it, and thank you for including what would have happened had the story not been so lost.

Shujin is one of the best very likeable and free (mostly) that I have had the pleasure to read. Favorite character: Mar.

Thank you thank you for posting this. It was an excellent way to spend a day and part of another day. :D

Best wishes in life and good luck!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
This was the start...potential much I saw..after the sensei thing is went downhill...

crushed into oblivion.
The Insane Blue Rubber Ducky chapter 27 . 7/22/2013
if your not going to continue it will you please take it down? This will never be picked back up and it's quite annoying that you labeled it complete when it will never actually be complete...
azaleas chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
Sorry, after awhile it got boring but its a good story tho
Ecomadness chapter 27 . 4/20/2013
Really loved this story sucks that u abandoned it but still good work.
yungatheart chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Simply an awesome chapter espesially the ending. I love it.
Random number generator chapter 27 . 2/19/2013
Why it is marked as complete?
ironhair chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
let me guess.. ali knows about shajin.. and that he killed ali's dad or famliy member or something..

and I was wondering what rune he carved on himself...
ironhair chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
What about the 'assumdely spiked' pumkin juice or if not that, then why was the pendent going crazy at breakfast?
ironhair chapter 9 . 1/30/2013