Reviews for Unforgiven
You chose the wrong house, he was afor sure slytherin he had nothing but ambition in all those answers.
Is this inspired by lord of the flies
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 2/21
OK interesting start!
brokenstrings001 chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
Two at least century old wizards never thought to use a Human revealing spell?
Plan Z chapter 27 . 1/13/2018
Ah this is a great story, and though i know that most of the crime on here is fictional, i get the feeling i will be a lot more careful walking around London now.
Also thank you INFINITELY much for the summary of what you wanted to happen, it just gives that feeling of closure, and as nice it would have been to read i understand your reason for finally giving up.
Thank you and best of luck on all future exploits!
Plan Z
brokenstrings001 chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
What the fuck does the potion do? You never explained. If you just put it there for mystery and doesn't explain at all then it is fucking useless
Katt chapter 27 . 10/7/2017
Still can't decide if this was a good story or not, but I know it is the strangest I've ever read.
Katt chapter 6 . 10/6/2017
Please please please please please, I greatly beg of whatever deity (or all them) hearing me, let this NOT be a Harry and Granger thing. Even as friends. I'm so sick of her overbearing control freak self. The obsession of fanfic over her just drives me insane. I really love this story so far but I swear I will quit reading if she's one of the main characters.
Birds Love Words chapter 13 . 3/25/2017
Hey! I think I've pieced it together. Ali is a well-trained fighter with a ruthless killing instinct, is likely out to get Harry while making him think he's his friend (occassionally?), knows that Harry solves his problems by killing people, has magic, and is dark-skinned. I'm guessing he's the son of a Marksman - probably one of the several that Harry killed during his time in London. Am I right? :D I'll keep reading to find out.
Guachico chapter 27 . 12/21/2016
Hey, I know it's been a while since you wrote Unforgiven, but I've just finished reading it. I was thoroughly engrossed throughout and feel bad that your hard drive lost you your work. Having said that, HUGE thanks for at least outlining the plot through to the end. I hope you've kept writing. I found the grittiness of Harry's reality reminiscent of Joe Abercrombie's style, which I also thoroughly enjoy. There's something meaningful about raw characters who say and do the things that happen in reality while refusing to die.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
At first I enjoyed this story despite growing up with his hellish relatives till he was almost killed, got trained extensively in martial arts which is about discipline, and here he is at hogwarts being an angsty brat. I'm still going to read some more but your characterization just wasn't needed and it's starting to ruin the story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Why would Gunnings pay anything towards healthcare? Healthcare is payed for in taxes, not by the company you work for and dentist work is free until children are 16. I genially don't understand
Kaoru chapter 9 . 5/25/2016
Gryffindor!? Really? And I had hoped that won't happen T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Wait why does the company need to pay for healthcare? Healthcare is free in britain
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 9 . 1/19/2016