Reviews for Ashes to Ashes: You bint You bastard
hayy

it was brill

loved it
o0ocakey-pigo0o chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
since it has been over two months since you last updated, i'm telling you now that you really should continue this fic, because it is really good! you've written Gene really well and Alex is quite like I imagined her, it would be good to see her on a case with Gene next and see what happens!
liquorishflame chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
The way you've written Gene is fantastic! It is him to a T, totally cannon :)

An' Alex is a fully realized character too, please keep writing! :D
Jane chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Wow! I love this! I really like your take on Alex (even though we yet know what she is like) and your characterisation of Gene! My only critism is that the lovel DS Carling and DC Skelton haven't had a proper part in it yet and I hope when you update (which I hope is really, really soon)you will bring them in to it more, also it would be good if finally Alex and Gene go on a case together and Alex really impresses Gene. So, keep the good work and please, please update soon!

(P.S I hope this was enough discipline to make to carry on! LOL!)
skipdale chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Hi it's bluestrawberry from TRA, I love your story and, like I said, its so good to find a Ashes to Ashes (granted that it hasnt actually been filmed yet...hurry up!)fic! Keep up the good work and update soon!
patricia chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
This is wonderful - many thanks! A friend from the Railway Arms told me she had found this and we were both delighted that a straight fiction involving the Genie had been started. It might well be a slow burner - BUT - the smoldering so far is fabulous. Love the Gene character, love the logic of the premise, love the dialogue (which is really wonderfully imagined), and love the frank acknowlegement by Alex that she is fascinated by Gene. Please keep going with this and make many fans of Philip Glenister"s Gene very happy indeed.

As for criticism, I can only spot one tiny thing - it should be LYING in a hospital bed, not laying in it, and I THINK it is Buck House, not Bucks Palace - but I am Canadian so not quite sure about that. You are a really fine writer with a great command of English and a solid sense of humour so please keep writing as fast as you possibly can.