Reviews for Fate's Sticky Fingers
Writtenaspr chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Favourited at once...
Skillful, a delight to read, and more than a little true - chuckling at the sudden disappearance of needy friends..
TigerPickles chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Fantastic little story! :) Cute, funny and heartwarming!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I loved it. Very funny.
cbrendible chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Nice. The story gave tingles. It was simple but very in-depth and well written. Thanks for the read.
thecircularsky chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Artfully done. Snape and Hermione weren't in the least bit ooc, but you still made it believable. Good job!
lucyferr chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Aw... ended too fast!
SnapesPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Ok...lol. I haven't even finished the story yet because, for some reason, I find "Inhuman Resources" to be the most hilarious thing I've read in HP fanfic - very clever. Just thought I'd let you know. Now... on with the story.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Noeby chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
utterly fabulous!
UncontrollableInsanity chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Wow. I'm so glad there are times I dip into the crap that is and find these little gems. Your Snape is beautifully characterized, but I'm particularly fond of the vaguely-neurotic Hermione who cares for her infantile friends. The image of "Fate's sticky fingers" is something that will stay with me, particularly in terms of this pairing.

Also, it's shocking to me that there are no grammatical or spelling errors. Excellent.

Thanks for sharing!
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Cute, very cute. Realistic, too; your Snape is characterized pretty much how I picture him.
Moyra chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Thanks for this entertaining humorous fic. Do you intend to write more SS/HG? I would very much appreciate.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
That was very cute. I really liked it! Poor Ron...when will he learn? ;D
write-love-latte chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I must confess I'm not a Snape/Hermione fan...or at least, this is what I tell myself XD Anyhow, thanks to one of my friends I stumbled across your fic, and I'm going to be completely honest in telling you;

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT TO BITS.

I mean. Wow. You are an AMAZING writer, and the way you characterized them, the situations-it was great! I laughed so very hard during some parts, I was afraid I'd wake the whole house! Thanks for the awesome read!
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I loved it! I laughed, I cried, (well no I didn't cry) and I laughed some more.