Reviews for Death Undone
ebonypol chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
Loving it! Can't wait for more
reynanuy chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
This is an awesome fic, I find myself wishing this was part of the comics; but that would mean making it less than it is. I really don't have anything constructive to add, your characters and storytelling are simply too good for my critique; if any at all really. All I can say is that please pretty please finish this story, but since it seems it could go easily another 10 or 20 chapters; I can see why this might seem a daunting task indeed. In any case congratulations on achieving this great piece of fanficition. You truly are a great writer, if your don't mind me saying so.
Incidentally chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
I had no idea that this story even existed until today. I've read your work for years, back when it was originally published and winning awards across the CFAN universe. Excellent story, as ever. I've not read the comics in years and years, but I'm intrigued by the premise of this story and the direction you are taking it in. I would love to see more, if you ever take a break from professional work. Thanks muchly for another great work!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
Looks like I came late to this party! I love this story and hope the author hasn't quit forever. It's been a long time since an update has been made, I truly hope you return with some new chapters for this story. Its very very well written!
anonymous chapter 13 . 11/5/2010
So, it's a little late, and it appears you're not working on this, but I wanted to let you know I love your work, and particularly like how you define Remy as a formidable individual rather than just clumping him with Rogue. Perhaps you would like to finish this? Please?
Rat chapter 13 . 5/12/2010
Great story, I love how you write Remy. I haven't read x-men since the whole Antarctica thing... great story.
technicolourdream chapter 13 . 4/6/2010
Just another vote of confidence in continuing this story! Jean and Remy together? enough to make me melt. You are a talented and perceptive writer! Please keep up the fantastic work.
Jadedragon07 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I have loved this story since the first day I read it. I've re-read it at least 10 times since that day. so many of the scenes just really clicked with me. Jean washing the black off Remy, Jean turning down Logan, Dancing with Remy and asking him to *deafen* her. Just so very well written. Jean has always been my fav character, and although I usually want her with Scott, you've made this story work amazingly well. Hoping for more updates! Thank you
Jeanne Marie chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
I'm so thrilled to see your spin on the horseman plot. Add in the opportunity to see Jean/Remy bonding and exploration of his relationship with Storm and I am SOLD. That first scene really stuck with me, as did the image of Remy sitting in the debriefing with the X-Men quietly pulling his hair out. The emotional struggle that he's going through is fascinating. I really hope there's more to come! And I don't know, Emma did a damn good job with Bobby in the past, so I wouldn't say her skill level seemed out of character.
soulcop83 chapter 13 . 12/17/2009
Thank you so much for updating! I love this story and can't wait for more Jean/Remy goodness.

"She let the silky texture brush her mind just for a moment before pulling back. Scott had always been vaguely scandalized that she preferred hard liquor to something more ladylike."-I love this line I always thought Jean was more women than "old one eye" could handle.
Phalanxx chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
Awesome to have seen this updated, keep up the good work.
lelann37 chapter 13 . 11/22/2009
oh very fun chapter! thanks for the update
O'Toole chapter 13 . 11/21/2009
I am so happy you updated. I have to say I love this story. There aren't to many of them detailing Remy's life after Death and as a added plus, Jean is in it, dealing with coming back to life and Scott's affair. I love both these characters and how you've written them. I have to say I'm looking forward to maybe seeing a little romance between them, but either way I'm satisfied. Can't wait to see what happens in future chapters!
w chapter 13 . 11/18/2009
Ecstatic to see an update! Hope it won't be too long before the others get updated too... :p
kitsuK8 chapter 13 . 11/16/2009
glad to see an update! :D thanks for another great chapter!