Reviews for The Other Side
Cyralina chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
Great story! I loved it... will there be a sequel? Please!
BSGaddict chapter 6 . 5/12/2007
I've really enjoyed this story, liked the way you linked Lee's destiny with Kara's.
thinktink2 chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
This was a wonderful story. Really loved how you portrayed Lee's part in all this destiny. Kind of sad to see it over already.
HumanShield chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
This is probably the best chapter yet. I am loving this so much. I have been without internet for several days and imagine my delight when I come back on and there is an update from you! It was like Christmas! Anyway, this chapter was so true to character and heart-wrenchingly glorious. My favorite part was when Lee said, "I saw you die,". Something about the raw simplicity of that statement, and how much he meant by saying it...I loved it! Also the part where she said, "You get me...You get me without knowing all the crappy details, without ever having to ask." So true! Sigh. Keep writing. This story is definately brill!
arielmoondance chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
This is wonderful, please continue soon!
thinktink2 chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
Beautiful. Can't wait for more.
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
update!
jb73 chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
wow, wow is all i can say about this chapter. i am still confussed to what is going on and i am sure that is how you waant it to be... i cant figure out if this is a dream or if thier is some kind of limbo.. i hope to read more soon...
BSGaddict chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Really enjoyed the bit with Zak, and his relationship with Kara - liked the bit about how he and Lee loved Kara equally but in completely different ways. Chuckled at Kara's reaction to seeing Lee at the end, and can't wait to read more!
zephyrchild chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Wow... Now I think I get it! Great chapter!
thinktink2 chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Wow. This story is one of the best I've read in a long time. Hope you post the next part soon. I'm very curious as to where all this is leading.
abelard chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
I LOVE THIS FIC! What a great mystery! So beautifully written, too. Can't wait for the next part!
HumanShield chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Oh, I am so excited for your next chapter. This story just gets better and better! I love hearing about Zak...he is so rarely written about. I am sure she must feel something for him, something about loving his brother. I am glad that you went into that a little. Just curious, are you going to be writing about Leoben's (or not-Leoben) feelings for Starbuck as well? He had always intrigued me, the way he seems to love her, but not in the same way as Six and Athena love people. I think that would be really interesting, and I think you would write it really well as it would follow with the theme of your story. Anyway, keep up the amazing work. I love this story!
HumanShield chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
This is so wonderful! Please keep writing...I'm addicted. I love pyramid-Kara, she's someone we never really got to see. You write brilliantly, with great characterization. Keep up the good work!
BSGaddict chapter 3 . 4/26/2007
This is great...such an interesting idea, Lee seeing Kara's memories. Like the dynamic between him and Leoben (or not-Leoben as I assume this is the one from Kara's visions in Maelstrom), especially that Leoben doesn't know quite what to make of Lee's presence. Interested to see where you take this.