Reviews for Bend and Not Break
Missou64 chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
Thanks soo much for the update :)

It was written very well. You are good at the portrayal of the characters emotions and at writing dramatic scenes!

Poor Ray, he's finally getting help :/

Can't wait for more!

Don't forget "Happiness..." *wink, wink* ;) lol
Freefalling86 chapter 16 . 6/1/2010
Aww, I loved this chapter so much, it was so well written! Loved how Luka was there for him in the beginning. Then when Neela got there, she was just so sweet to him. Can't imagine how hard it must be for her to have to send Ray to a place like that when she loves him so much.

Oh, and I have to say, you know I love the song you picked for this chappie! One of my favorite Lifehouse songs, and it fit so well with it, as did the title...thought Ray was going to hyperventilate or pass out in the bathroom there for a second.

Great job as always and can't wait for the next one!
Hpry chapter 16 . 5/31/2010
It was a really good chapter. I loved Luka in this chapter.

I hope you update soon.
modscho chapter 16 . 5/30/2010
Aww Sammy, totally love you for updating this! *bless*

This chapter was fantastic ... I loved all the angst, but just as much I loved the compassion and the true friendship/love between them.

Hope you'll have more to come soon, now that you're on summer-break *hint hint*
Miss kg chapter 16 . 5/29/2010
I was going to open up my emails this morning and I thought I hope I get a fanfic e-mail from you for a story updaye - and guess what it really was from you for a story update. I was so happy.

Anyawy - I loved the chapter. Poor Ray and Luka - bless. Liked the ending. I keep thinking what will happen to them when he is taken in?

I am eagerly anticipating the next chapter - no pressure. Summer break - sounds so exciting. ;D
modscho chapter 15 . 9/15/2009
Oh poor Ray - things are really going downhill for him, aren't they? But perhaps a therapy in this clinic will help him to finally come to terms with what has happened to him. He deserves being happy again!

Can't wait for more ..
Missou64 chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
Thanks for the update.

Although I wanted to see Neela helps him, instead of goind to Boland Medical centre, it's interesting to see how he deals with being at the Boland Medical centre too.

Can't wait for more :)
Miss kg chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
Hey there,

I really enjoyed reading this chapter. It's progressing well and it reminds me why I loved Luka so much too. Poor Ray - I hope things get better for him. And Neela too. :-)
Hpry chapter 14 . 6/26/2009
It was for the update.

And please update "The doctor and the rocker" too.
modscho chapter 14 . 6/26/2009
Another good chapter, but so sad. I'm sure that Neela wouldn't leave him, but just the thought itself in his situation probably is enough to send him deeper into depression.
Missou64 chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
It was good, but so sad :(
modscho chapter 13 . 6/21/2009
Great - finally an update of this fantastic story. I love it!

Of course I'm not sad about the lack of Neela, cause we both know how much I love the Ray/Abby friendship :-)

Does Kerry think about sending him to psych? I know you can't give that away, but with the way he is dealing with everything it may be the only way right now. I'm afraid he won't like it though.

Looking forward to reading your next part, hun.
Missou64 chapter 13 . 6/19/2009
Ooh thank you, thank you so much for the update :D

Yes I want to know what Kerry is talking about!

Can't wait for more ;)
MonaDelMar chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
Incredibly moving. Love Abby's role in this.
modscho chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
Another update, great hun, I love it!

Fantastic new chapter, esp the friendship between Abby and Ray - you're loving it as well, don't you? :D

Please update soon, I love that story