Reviews for How I Hate High School
Amazing chapter update soon
Arandomkonohaninja chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE :D YOU'RE SO AWESOME can't wait to see what happens next
Jashin's Accomplice chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
This is really good. Please update soon!
bookworm101 chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
YES! I LOVE Ouran High School Host Club. and your story is getting pretty good
sasusaku11 chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
cool story plz plz update soon so i can see if sakura wins against tsuki i hope she does and then she wins sasukes heart cause then she can wipe that smile off tsukis face
Millz-bee chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Aw sasuke is so swet! -grins- dude her mums a drug addict..poor girl..aww sakura is left all alone even in her house! dude thiss story is awesome, what will tsuki will do to sakura..cant wait!

suspense sucks!

xxmilly
KennyFinnster chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
OMFG I LOVE THIS STORY SO PLEASE RREVIEW FASTER I THINK THIS STORII IS GREAT AND CANM'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WAT HAPPENS!SO PLEAZE PLEAZE PLEAZE PLEAZE!UPDATE!

JaNe
Sliver-Nami chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
hey could you please update soon i love this story and i like the music choice Paramore is the best you should also check out Evans Blue they have two CDs they are really good they're in the same genre as Linkin Park
fanffic reader chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
awsome story pleas do update
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
OMG FREAKING UPDATE ALREADY
Kumiko-oneechan chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
i like it
ryurij03 chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
cant wait for the next chapter! update soon plz!
it'sher chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
ah oh my good ! i loved it. tsuki's a biznaatch thats all i gotta saay (: haha well update soon pleease i can't wait till the next chapter comes out (:
Mariegurl chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
YEAH BOXES OF NOTHING! Okay that was an awesome chapter! I love the story so far! I can't wait to read more of it.
Sensual Reader chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Boxes are awesome O:

Ahh, I can imagine Ino pig perfectly when Saku tells her she got Sasuke's number ;D