Reviews for Follow Orders
Simone1 chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
Great update! I love teenchester! Cant wait to read more!
beth9874 chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
it's good, it must have been really tough on Dean growing up, update soon
BoredorBoard chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
oh, i like what you're doing with this. It's sool to see how people preceive how the winchester boys grew up
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
Awesome chapter. showed wonderful insight to what was going on in Dean's mind as he listened to all the fights between his dad and Sammy, and how it made him feel being in the middle of it all!
jade1056 chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
awesome chapter, great stuff! gotta love the cute little conversation between sam and dean at the end. please update soon:D
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Fantastic chapter. I can't believe Sammy actually fed Connie all those lies. It's a wonder Dean didn't kill him!

I am o glad they had that talk so Sammy knew that DEan wanted to watch over him for Dean-not because John asked him to! Sammy so needed to hear that!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
AW hun this is an incredible fic hun

LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!

hehgehhehhe amazing hun
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
I'm not sure if that's really Sam's attitude. Or maybe he decided it would be his attitude at that age and changed his mind? That's definitely interesting, what happened on the hunt, though.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Fantastic story. I can't wait to see what else you do with it, especially once Sammy gets older and the fights escalate with John!
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Hehehehe. That was great!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
LOL!
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
very funny. you brought to written life the fantasy of every older sibling in taking care of a younger one
Intex chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
ahahaha Good story!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
This was great :) You captured Sam's awkwardness really well.

You should continue with more Supernatural stories!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Hahahahahahahahahahah i loved it!