Reviews for Guardian
subterfuges chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Love your titles at the end!

In any case, wow! I really love reading your Abyss oneshots. They are really entertaining, and I just love how general they are. Especially your Anise and Jade. You capture their characterizations so well! And their dialogue is just so perfect! I can really see them saying those words in the game. I'm so awed by your oneshots that I can't work up a well-written review xD.

Just know that I really love reading them, and you do a wonderful job with all of the Abyss characters. Great work!
Hiroen Nnir chapter 1 . 3/25/2008

i really liked!

and the ending tittles!

hahahaha

so cute too!

"ion gained the tittle of colette"

hahahaha
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Heh... Oh how we love Ion and his adorable clumisness and selflessness.

Loved the titles at the end, by the way.
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I actually laughed out loud over the titles at the end. "Colette"- that is just priceless, and so, so true. xD

Very solid writing. Your characterization of Jade was brilliant, by the way. You managed to retain his subtle but direct manner of speaking without making it sound forced. :B

Awesome job!
Inuyasha loves sake chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
LMAO COLETTE
Nips chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Hahaha. I laughed at the "Colette" title. I really could see this as a title-gaining subevent. I really enjoyed the interaction between Anise and Jade.
Amelia E chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I enjoyed this story very much! And I want to congradualate you on a job well done.

I'm very impressed that you were able to portray Anise and Jade so well, expecially when Anise and Jade found Ion. And that "You're just like that clumsy Chosen girl from the fairy tales..." thing, very nice!

I hope to read more from you!

-Amelia
TravelingPants chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
lol. collette. this was nice.

i'd like to request some luke jade interaction? it's such a rare find. i do love your fics so much, especially since you do them so well and IC. i hope to see more from you.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
You've out done yourself Griff. Perfect Jade and Anise humor, some good drama, and wonderful plot. Adding Titles at the end was icing on the cake. Especially Jade's.
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
YC: I liked the titles at the end. Especially the ToS references!
Harada Risa chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
ToS reference! xD Anyway, it's really cute! Love the Anise and Jade interaction!
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
"Honestly, Ion, you're such a klutz..." Anise sighed. "You're just like that clumsy Chosen girl from the fairy tales..."

LMFAO! COLETTE SYNDROME! LMFAO!
VeiledDarkness chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Hehe, that was sweet. I love Anise and Jade, and incorperating ToS in there was pretty cool, too.
Omniflyer chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
No title is as powerful as "Littlest Big Sister." :P

So, yay! Nice all around. Random commas and stuff you already know about, so I won't go into it more. Just a little warm and fuzziness. I knew you'd have fun with it. :3

So, how about some chaptered stuff, now? :P
Slyrrah chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Nice...very nice...I loved the ToS reference too...

Thanks for yet another good story!