Reviews for Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? DWstyle
darkwingfan chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
What were u smoking? ?
RedHatMeg chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awesome! Steelbeak's line is my favorite. Have you done it with other fandoms? I would like to see it with Ducktales.
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Ha! That was funnier than I expected. My favorites were Steelbeak's and Amonia Pine's answers. And Negaduck. "Three really annoying villains that nobody likes or cares about? Where's my chainsaw?" LOL
Oustiti chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Hilarious! ROFL!
EriksKitty chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
*Snicker* You got these guys pegged! And if the chicken doesn't eat plants, she can be Bushy's new friend :D

I miss this show! And they never show it anymore. Compared to most shows today, DWD is high quality television.

~ Kitty -.-
Magic Knight chibi-chibi-usa chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I loved it!It was VERY funny!(heres a new one you could do "What came first the chicken or the egg")keep it up!
Tinselcat chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
BWA HA HA HA HA HAAA! *rolls about on floor laughing* you really must do more DWD humor

that was just priceless!
Adastra chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
That was great! I was feeling kind of nostalgic (I watched this show as a kid) and this made me remember the characters. Great, LOL!
Aetre chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
LOL. This is a classic. Keep it up!
V-Babe chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
ROTFLMHO! THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY! I especially liked Negaduck's answers..."Where's my chainsaw?" Still LOL
BluePard chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
What's scary is how many of these charas I remember. Good work.
Sage SK chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
::EXTINCT!:: In other words, I died of laughter... went way beyond the grave. That was great!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
::has flopped over and expired:: That was hilarious! ::dies of laughter a couple more times:: It was great too! And, it referenced so many characters... Great! Especially remembering the one-time, yet memorable, "Little Running Gag."
Synia chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
He he. I liked it and I haven't seen one episode of Darkwingduck isnce I was 5!( I'm 13 now). So I didn't know who half the people were but that's my fault.
KS Claw chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Some...*very* interesting theories. ::oooooozing of sarcasm::