Reviews for Two for One
Silvermist66 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Seems like a very interesting story though I gotta wonder if Inuyasha is really the one who died. He does seem to be the only one of the two who's actually growing up to match the age Yasu should be at, but I'm not sure. I'll definitely be looking forward to finding out though!
dwil chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Just wanted to say thanks to therapist Oniha OF THE soooooooooo much for the amazing spell of making up with getting back together. a day before yesterday the
13 of January was that all important First Date and it was absolutely fantastic… i just had an email from her saying what a great time she had and how she can’t believe how cool it was to be together again,now I am so much stronger and happier. but I can’t believe how well life is going only 3 weeks after I felt like I was half dead. Thank you so much therapist Oniha for getting us together again.
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
I had almost forgotten about/giving up on this story, so seeing that you are back is awesome! I still say that Yasu was probably the one who really died all those years ago and Inuyasha, being the protective person that he is, somehow found a way to draw his twins soul into his body to save them both. It would kinda explain why Inuyasha's the one that's maturing and not the other way around, but that's just my thoughts on the matter so far. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck remembering your plot lines! I've had my computer break on me before. Generally, if the hard drive itself isn't damaged then data can be saved, but just my luck, I actually managed to fry the thing. We had a back up laptop and the other one was still under warranty, but it still sucks losing all your data like that! Well, I know I can hardly wait to see what you've got in store for the story now that your back! Just remember to change this from an authors note into an actual chapter when you start posting again since purely AN chapters technically aren't allowed on the site.
Resistance chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
I really loved the chapters pleseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee write more and keep up the good work
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
SUUUUUPOOOOOORT!THATS WHAT IM GIVING U!NOW UPDATE BITCH.

J/K :-)
Mizuki Amaya Shinto chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
Please, please, please, please, please UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! Do it for the bunnies!
dream-air chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
lol...
ArcticPuppet chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
Please stop posting Author's Notes as reviews. I really like this story and I hope you will continue, but I really hate getting false hope when I check my bookmarks. Also, begging for reviews is pretty bad etiquette. You already had reviews so you should have known people liked your story. You shouldn't write for reviews, you should write for the enjoyment of yourself and others.
dream-air chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
Please update it...
jess chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
i think the story is developing really well, in some ways i guess kagome is just as lonely as yasu and to make up for that fact she puts on a facade for those around her. good job your writing is great.
crazymel2008 chapter 6 . 2/12/2009
please update soon this is really a good story.
Tsumetai-kaze chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
i still really like this story and it would be great if you updated...i cant wait to read chapter 7
LoVe23 chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
loved this! are we gonna hear more about what happened and why Inuyasha is able to take over Yasu?
crab09 chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
Ok I read your AN:/..AND...I really like this story! :) I lie how Kags isnt so innocent and annoyingly naive, she's got a wild side! I like it so thought I'd give you a little push an tell you to keep writing! WELL UPDATE THANKS! TE HE
ahaad chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
im still interested in reading this story, please continue :)