Reviews for Certain The Journey
RaiNiccle chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That was sooo sweet perfect love it sooo much
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
That was touchjng! :') I luv it!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
:D hehe that was cute
silverstargazer chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I felt the need to review but I don't know what to say in my review. I was planning on giving constructive criticisms but I am not used to criticizing. I am more comfortabke giving praises. But I'll try. You see, I liked the plot of the story and the part when Neji woke and that's when I started feeling the story. I failed to absorb a thing on the first part until the Neji-wakes-up part. If this fic is a person, I would describe this one as 'half-dead'. Well then, I guess that pretty much explains what I felt on the duration of the story. I hope I did not get on your bad side.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
The angst part was good but the neji wakeing up part was rather unnatural he should have been in far to much pain.
naash chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
that was so romantic. i cant believe i didnt read this yet.

i lvoe the ending sentence. it was really heartfelt
Kyanie chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
wow! very well-written. nice ending too.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Another beautifully written story. Good job!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
It was DANG kyoot!XP XD XD _

Toph43 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
so pretty. :) i love it.
KO-kun chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
nicely done!
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aw, that's so sweet. I really liked the whole scenario and how you put it up. It's really creative, and they're so cute together.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
That... was adorable.

*squees* XD
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
This is a beautiful story. Thank you for your time and effort! :)
AbsintheJade21 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Aw. This fic was short and sweet, but the characters stayed true to their characterization, keeping the story from straying into mindless fluff. I also liked your Lee. Sure Lee's goofy, but he's not stupid, and he cares a lot about others so it's reasonable to assume that he would notice Tenten's feelings. All in all a fantastic story.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »