Reviews for Evie
Lady Aarya chapter 7 . 3/5
I just don't want to ship her with her godfather. It's just so wrong. :(
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 7 . 1/20
This is why I love Sirius!
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
"In the middle of the night,
I don’t understand what’s going on,
It’s a world gone astray.
In the middle of the night,
I can’t let it out.
Someone keeps searching
And shatters your life
It will never be in vain
In the middle of the night"
Guest chapter 50 . 4/9/2015
FRICK! DONT TELLL ME IT ENDS HERE!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 29 . 1/21/2015
I knew it! I fucking knew it! Yes!
lexi chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I'm reading it second time. Best fanfic ever. Just sad you gave up writing it. :(
SpidersBlood chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
This story is beautifully written. Your original characters are given enough description of their personality and relatability that, even when their appearance is brief, they are well-loved. Furthermore, the way you execute introductions to characters or concepts that the audience should be familiar with from reading the series is flawless - not too much iteration of what we already know, but kind of a -wink wink nudge nudge- hint at traits that the audience knows the characters have. It's seamless. Not to mention you've created a unique and exciting plot out of the sometimes misused "long lost sister of Harry Potter."

The imagery you create is stunning, too. The readers get a great understanding of Evie's experiences and emotions. "Oppressing" silence that Evie can "almost feel," being "pinned down" by their gaze and trying to "shift positions." This is like candy for my mind, and I'm someone who doesn't often enjoy reading.

Thank you for writing and sharing with the world (or, at least, the Internet.) I'll be keeping an eye on your profile, of course, but if you have other works, even non-fanfiction, please direct me to any you have made available. Thank you, again.
Tororo101 chapter 50 . 8/7/2013
I just purely LOVE this fanfic. It's so well written and the plot is amazing. I love Sirius even more. It's so hard to find a good fanfiction these day. But I FINALLY FOUND A GREAT ONE IN AGES! Love it

Keep up the good work. Lol I kinda always wante to say that.
RedRogueRose chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is the best Sirius OC fanfic I've ever read, it's simply perfect! You have all the characters down exactly and the way you write, the twists and emotions, are brilliant. Thank you so much for this story! I could read it over and over :)
DGfleetfox chapter 46 . 5/31/2013
I was laughing a bit at the fight between them at the end, it's just too funny how they can't let go.
DGfleetfox chapter 33 . 5/31/2013
Immature adult Sirius seriously amuses me ;)
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Dumbledore that old controlling *********, the way he thinks he should be making everyone's decisions is sooooooo Grrrrrr-worthy, just ugh.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
hmm cant say i love it or just kinda like it, cause sirius and her had like no chemestry ,,,she could be with anybody in this story basically
TheOnlyMaraudette chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awesome history. I've already read it, but i forgot to put it in favorites... Anyway, i love the way it ends... puh-lease, update the sequel soon

-S
Brightman chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I really wish you would update the sequel...