Reviews for Hell is a Martial Artist
kenbre chapter 15 . 9/10
This is a great fic i hope you continue it
shadyxlr chapter 6 . 8/8
I enjoyed this chapter more than I thought I would. I'll admit I was worried for a second but your solution surprised me lol.
shadyxlr chapter 5 . 8/8
Now I'm dying to know how Hild is gonna react next chapter.
shadyxlr chapter 4 . 8/8
Slowly but surely he is getting corrupted lol.
shadyxlr chapter 2 . 8/8
Hmm I wonder how this will make Ranma's life an even greater hell lol... Pun intended.
shadyxlr chapter 1 . 8/8
Fun first chapter lol.
Oddly, I got the Saint-Just reference and not the Samil one. It's my third or fourth time reading this story, and I still enjoy it just as much as ever. It's always interesting seeing how Ranma acts as a female, but when you take away all the male time it can fall flat. I think that's why this is so great, is that even though you have a preference to write and explore Ranma-chan, you let Ranma-kun have his screen time as well. This is a story I very much hope that you find the inspiration or motivation to continue in the future.
Sa'Kage chapter 15 . 6/28
Tbh, this is probably my fourth reread of this fic, it's just so compelling. I'd forgotten about it, and then when I found it, I promptly read into the early morning. You're a great writer and this is a fantastic idea!
HuangShenLong chapter 15 . 6/1
I loved this story,I'm sad to see it dormant, maybe inspiration and time will come to you someday,sometime.
Fenris-Wolf125 chapter 15 . 5/15
I know this hasn't been updated in ages, but it's a great story, and I've read it a few times now. I hope to one day see it completed.
RandomlyGenericName chapter 15 . 5/13
Hoping this isn't dead. Also hoping that Ranma kept the second scroll Genma made handy, because I want to see him learn both the "sealed" styles.
Mr. Haziq chapter 15 . 4/24
A shame this hasn't been updated in such a while...
RadicalErin chapter 15 . 3/30
"The next couple chapters" ... 2.25 years ago. This is really good. Definitely deserves continuation.
Lady Aramis chapter 14 . 3/29
Man, every time I reread this story it's just as good. Can't help but hope you'll continue it someday, even though I'm the last person to be bugging others for updates (frankly terrible about that myself). Still, thanks for the great story either way! This is one of my favourite things to reread in my spare time.
Isamaru chapter 14 . 3/9
Still one HELL of a story, Even after all these years. Hope to see this continued eventually!
1,919 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »