Reviews for Hell is a Martial Artist
The Auric Healer chapter 15 . 4/26
Anime fanfiction is generally bad. Like, really bad. And though I know this, every once in a while I get lured into reading some. Almost always I am dissapointed and grimly validated. Every once in a while I am reminded that Hey, there is SOME good out there, just gotta dig a bit. Years and years ago, I was on a Ranma fanfic kick. Years and years ago I was not as picky and intolerant to bad writing as I am today, so i would just take what I could get. I distinctly remember reading this fanfic and being like "this! more like this, please". About a week ago, I was over at the tvtrope fanfiction rec page and got curious about whether ranma had anything to offer. And was reminded of this beautiful master piece. Crossovers aren't easy. But you did a marvelous job with this. Although I did remember this fondly, I am very pleasantly surprised at how nice a read this was and still is.

From the bottom of my heart, Thank You!
Joshua the Hand-Written chapter 15 . 2/28
Fun story. I can't wait until the next chapter.
dimriver chapter 12 . 2/9
Not a bad rule. I am loving this fic.
Davera chapter 15 . 10/23/2021
I don't know if you're still writing fanfiction or if you given up on but your story was really good it would be cool if it's some point in the future you make a follow-up story to this where we get to see what Ranma will be like when he or she becomes a deity also to see how hilds and ranma relationship will progress with hild being his or hers mom
Mike chapter 4 . 10/8/2021
Even if it weren't a word, authors have the privilege to make up words it their own stories. Seeing how enjoyable your story is I'm not going to argue. Sure, it's in the authors notes not the story itself but again, I'm not going to argue. You meld Ranma 1/2 and OMG extraordinarily well, they are all the same characters except for whatever growth they have in your story. I have read this whole fanfic several times, I like it every time. I can easily see any of the characters follow the path you have laid out for them.
buffmage chapter 15 . 9/21/2021
Great story. I love when the characters keep their core traits yet are developed in new and interesting ways. Thank you for sharing and I really hope that it is still being developed.
ElyseSyrova chapter 14 . 9/3/2021
Re-reading again for the umpteenth time, it occurs to me that you did a pretty good job of showing just enough of Nabiki's torment without going too far, but you did leave out one crucial component: the ketchup.
Adrian Jasha Leon Munares chapter 15 . 8/22/2021
Me gustaba mucho la historia me pone triste que ya no saque más capítulos
IchaichaManager chapter 1 . 7/13/2021
Necesito mas
UberMecha chapter 15 . 7/9/2021
So, I just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite fics of all time. I am not a huge ranma fan and I haven't read Oh My Goddess... since... highschool... and even then it was only the 3 volumes the school library had.

You fic explained enough that I was never lost dispite my familiarity with some of the source material.

I love the premise of someone actually caring about Ranma enough to help him out of his royally effed up situation but not forcing him into a new one.

I've reread this fic several times in the time since I found it and I always enjoy it.
Mike DiRosario chapter 3 . 6/21/2021
I know reviews are only useful when you're actually writing the fanfiction and you have already finished this one. So I guess this is more of a high-five. This fic is great, I have read many fanfictions (over 100) and I really like this one. You have done an excellent job coordinating the two stories that it is based on and using the characters without changing them. Any changes have been extremely minor and fit into the storyline.
Nightbell1804 chapter 15 . 6/9/2021
Buena historia we, espero que sigas escribiendo de nuevo
Bigou chapter 15 . 5/22/2021
What an enticing story. A bit sad that the last chapter date from 2015, I hope we'll still see new ones in the future.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/22/2021
This story is amazing! I wish it had more chapters.
WPGanimefan chapter 15 . 4/11/2021
I love this fic and I hope you will update it in the near future because not only does this need to continue but I wanna see if

Will Nabiki & Ranma become friends/partners instead of just Master/Slave?
Will Nabiki attend Jubban High with Ranma?
Will Hinako transfer schools?
Will the Senshi remember their senses?
Why did Happosai forget Ranma knew Hild?
Will the others (Genma, Living Tendo’s,Shampoo & Ukyo) forget Ranma & if not will they cross paths?
Will Ranma meet Kami-sama?
1,991 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »