Reviews for Hell is a Martial Artist
HuangShenLong chapter 15 . 6/1
I loved this story,I'm sad to see it dormant, maybe inspiration and time will come to you someday,sometime.
Fenris-Wolf125 chapter 15 . 5/15
I know this hasn't been updated in ages, but it's a great story, and I've read it a few times now. I hope to one day see it completed.
RandomlyGenericName chapter 15 . 5/13
Hoping this isn't dead. Also hoping that Ranma kept the second scroll Genma made handy, because I want to see him learn both the "sealed" styles.
Mr. Haziq chapter 15 . 4/24
A shame this hasn't been updated in such a while...
RadicalErin chapter 15 . 3/30
"The next couple chapters" ... 2.25 years ago. This is really good. Definitely deserves continuation.
Lady Aramis chapter 14 . 3/29
Man, every time I reread this story it's just as good. Can't help but hope you'll continue it someday, even though I'm the last person to be bugging others for updates (frankly terrible about that myself). Still, thanks for the great story either way! This is one of my favourite things to reread in my spare time.
Isamaru chapter 14 . 3/9
Still one HELL of a story, Even after all these years. Hope to see this continued eventually!
Please update
This needs more chapters
Are You ever gonna update
Why haven’t you updated
Come on there’s what maybe 5-10 more chapters
LycanRed chapter 15 . 1/28
A little over two years and over ten since it was first posted and still I come back to re-read this from time to time. I can only hope that if you’re still writing that you might eventually bring this to a conclusion.
Daniel T Stack chapter 15 . 1/20
Over a year again. I'm a bit curious if the change in Ranma from Saotome to Testerosa had any effect on Gosenkugi. Also does Genma still have his curse? Or MuTse does he still become a Duck? Those two curses weren't really clarified yet. Will the Senshi have a reaction to the change of Ranma's eyes? Or detect a difference in nature having a "Demonic" parent now?

Looking forward to more and still patiently waiting.

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2017
On one hand Hild the Ruler of Hell.
On the other hand Ozzallos...
Well, seems pretty similar, both evil.
*blinks innocently*

Thank you for sharing this story with us readers.
scifi11 chapter 14 . 10/24/2017
Just re-read the story. Still has good even thought it hasn't been update in awhile.
Sergey chapter 15 . 9/5/2017
Another awesome chapter. That I have reread after about half a year. Still good. Still want more T_T
It is truly unfair that some of the best works of fiction are the slowest to update.
Ozzallos creations are by far my favorite... and have the worst possible update rate T_T
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2017
R.I.P.
Lady Aramis chapter 15 . 8/1/2017
I hope this gets updated one day. It's a really great fic, one of the best Ranma fics I've ever read. I love your characterization of Hild.
1,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »