Reviews for Hell is a Martial Artist
WPGanimefan chapter 15 . 4/11
I love this fic and I hope you will update it in the near future because not only does this need to continue but I wanna see if

Will Nabiki & Ranma become friends/partners instead of just Master/Slave?
Will Nabiki attend Jubban High with Ranma?
Will Hinako transfer schools?
Will the Senshi remember their senses?
Why did Happosai forget Ranma knew Hild?
Will the others (Genma, Living Tendo’s,Shampoo & Ukyo) forget Ranma & if not will they cross paths?
Will Ranma meet Kami-sama?
Edale chapter 15 . 2/5
Still checking this regularly for updates... Please update...
Wow, the last update was six years ago?
G chapter 15 . 1/29
Thanks
amyrlinengineer chapter 15 . 1/6
Just found this fic, and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I previously had zero knowledge of Oh my Goddess, but I was still able to follow along and enjoy things. good job! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2020
Miss this fic. One of my all time favorites. Saw you were still writing recently and decided to revisit an old favorite. Thanks for all the work you did writing this and for anything else you've taken the time to share.
DaMan chapter 15 . 10/30/2020
Such a great story didn't deserve to just die.
Gail chapter 15 . 10/1/2020
I binge read this and I adore it. It's very well written and the pacing is fantastic!
Mika chapter 15 . 9/11/2020
This has been one of the best fics I have read and I have read ALLOT but it does a very good job tying OMG, Ranma 1/1, Sailor Moon and other anime/manga into a cohesive story without belittling or detracting from any of them.
Aleucard chapter 15 . 8/29/2020
Is there any chance of this one getting added to? It's absolutely brilliant, and deserves more. If there's a thing to complain about with it whatsoever, I can't think of it.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2020
It really is a great story , and I hope one day to see it continued; have to say too that you really are one of the best writers in this fandom, already read most of them and anxiously waiting the new chapter of Saotome Art Online, so I want to say thank you for taking the time to write, it's very much appreciated especially in these hard times.
Cervidas chapter 15 . 8/11/2020
A friend recommended this story to me, well this is a masterpiece.
Li Kagami chapter 15 . 8/11/2020
While the story itself seems to be dead, I see that you are still active as a writer so i'll make my point anyway. Cologne has known Ranma longer than Happosai and several others. It does not make sense for her to have forgotten him, the same with Mouse. Other than that I have always found this to be one of the better Ranma / AMG stories. I'm sad to see it dead.
V01dSw0rd chapter 7 . 7/30/2020
Why is Sailor Pluto the principal?
(How far are you going to twist the Sailor Moon series?)
Perhaps Metallica is one of the Demons that Chafes at Hilds rule...

What was Malcanthet’s idea, and why did it cause Hild not to share her reasoning?
V01dSw0rd chapter 15 . 7/30/2020
Actually, without intervention a body falls FORWARDS... but maybe Gendo doesn’t know that.
1,977 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »