Reviews for Hell is a Martial Artist
Cormin12 chapter 4 . 2/20
The rapid bob of her head did indescribable things to her braless bosom…
Desrcibe it anyway dammit!
immortal7 chapter 15 . 1/16
I have to say as I begin a new decade and another reread of your stories, I really appreciate your chapter design. As much as I can't wait for new material they way you end the chapters leaves itself very close to the source material. Yes we know there is more, but it ends in away that works. Hope to see more in the future, but glad to reread what we have.
As far as I can remember I think Ukyo's sudden turn from homicidal to fiancee is just a bit more drastic.
Mostly because it took even less time and getting saved from Safron would arguebly be a little more impactful then getting called 'cute'.
Although, one could say that Ukyo just realised how impossible killing the Saotomes was and decided to use the tiny opening afforded by being called 'cute' to change a losing strategy to an at least stalling one.
Or analysing character motivations in a series like Ranma 1/2 is simply a futile endeavour.

I like Makoto here. Her being the only one who really understands what is happening. Rei does too, but not on the same level, making it a lot less diabolical (to Rei) compared to Makoto.
I can just imagining her, late at night, trying to push away the doubts about Usagi's martial arts instructor.
'He must be evil to make Usagigo for crippling blows without her noticing. But it is the only way she would learn, it's genius. But that genius targets the Princess' innocence in a ruthless manner. Innocence has no place on the battle field or in the dojo. But isn't it just needlessly cruel, Usagi doesn't deserve to be treated like that.'
And back and forth like that. Tossing and turning thinking it's best to tell the rest of the Sailors and condemning Ranma then thinking about how it is working and how that is a good thing and etc. etc.
It is glorious.

Thank you for sharing this.
yama-sama chapter 15 . 1/12
continue please
It's been almost 5 years now.
Lukkai chapter 15 . 1/2
One of my favourite Ranma-AMG! crossovers, I have to admit. And that list is not exactly short. Of course it would desperately need an update, but that's true for just about any unfinished story of yours. They are all just that good.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/1
Ranma was very lucky because if Urf fights at full power this guy is done for because a First class Godddess can destroy the world with their energy, and Urd is touted as stronger than them.
warbreaker9901 chapter 15 . 12/26/2019
Hello first allow me to say I like the story a lot I find it very funny and what's more you captured their character perfectly I can actually see Ranma befriending queen of hell and then eventually getting adopted by her all in all a kept me laughing and I was slapping my knee for the whole way through
Lillith The Nocturnal chapter 11 . 11/26/2019
Considering how many Ranma fics tend to misspell "martial", I'm surprised Malcanthet didn't say something along the lines of "I'm the queen of the succubi. The marital arts are of more interest to me than the martial arts."
MEKA Bunny chapter 15 . 11/13/2019
Nowhere close to dead? I think its dead Jim. A shame. I've come back twice a year for the last 4 years to reread this and hope that there will be a new chapter.

Oh well. I do hope you are well.
Sa'Kage chapter 14 . 11/9/2019
This is one of the fics I wander back around to reread at least once a year because- despite not knowing OMG and only being sort of half in Ranma.5 fandom, this work is just too genius. I genuinely love everything about it, the angles you look at things with, the way you take the plot... it’s just so much fun to read and I just about hit the ceiling when the new chapter dropped. I still love rereading it. Honestly, I’d say don’t worry about the time it takes, because I’m defintely happy to wait if it means more chapters like this one.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2019
great story. i hope you continue writing
khylis chapter 15 . 10/1/2019
More please? Please...i'll have Kasumi-chan make you muffins...please?
V01dSw0rd chapter 12 . 8/28/2019
More Iike those who interacted in some way with Hild will remember... because none of the males do, save MAYBE for Roth’s?

So was someone else pretending to be Mamoru?

I’d LOVE for this to be further continued~!
xenahort x chapter 15 . 8/22/2019
o hope this fic is not dead, is amazing and is relaly interesting seeing the new: daimakaicho's daugther/son ranma is amazing, and i would love seing maerlh and liliht again
yfnjustin chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
However, while I'm not too fond of Ranma/Akane, I cannot stand Ranma/Guy works of any sort, mainly because they're such a massive distortion of character. Even though he does grow more comfortable with his curse as the series (manga and anime) progress, Ranma never thinks of himself as anything other then a heterosexual male, and finds the idea of being courted by other guys to be horrific- even in situations where the guy has something seriously wrong with him, Ranma will not step outside of his limits. For example, a filler story from the manga has a pretty, if lecherous, boy will die if he doesn't take his medicine- but he refuses to take it unless he can get it from the lips of a pretty girl. Ranma, in female form, tries to persuade him to do it otherwise, but if the doctor hadn't offered to do it himself once the kid passed out, Ranma would have let him die rather then kiss him. The most concern Ranma has ever shown for a guy who's been attracted to him is in the "Stomperella" story, where his feelings extend solely towards intending to slip away before the guy, the one guy in the series that Ranma could have developed a legitimate attraction to, discovers that he was crushing on another guy. I will never write such a fanfiction, as I consider it essentially ripping out Ranma and inserting an Original Character into his life, with the other characters making a minimal uproar at best.

Similarly, don't ever expect "lockfics" from me; it honestly kind of disturbs me how popular this genre is, given that it's canonically shown to be Ranma's worst nightmare. Ranma was born male and considers himself male; he views his curse as just that, and if he was trapped, he would first attempt to move heaven and earth to be released, and then, if he exhausted all hope, would sooner commit hara-kiri then live as a girl. He hates it that damn much. Yes, he takes advantage of it, but he's not exactly the most moral of characters and he's practical enough to take advantage of something he's stuck with. It doesn't mean for a second that he's lost interest in getting it cured - hell, the fact he abandoned Akane more or less at the altar, despite having every evidence that his love for her was reciprocated, should be proof enough of that. I just don't see what the damn fascination is with torturing Ranma by trapping him in his own personal hell.
1,959 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »