Reviews for Getting Up to Lightspeed
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
aww that was just so sweet. and poor kf. always being perved on by peole wanting his buns. love the speedy/kf and speedy/BB awkwardness and bb/kf friendship.
Jayim Duinara chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Hello,

Simply put, I loved this. There isn't much for me to critique; I thought you did an excellent job of everything. If you are basing your characterizations PRIMARILY from the cartoons, then I think Kid Flash might be just a tad on the serious side. In Lightspeed and Titans Together, he seemed to be a really relaxed, humorous guy. Not comical, just truly fun loving. Of course, I'm the one who is writing a story about Beast Boy's comic face being just a public mask, so there's all sorts of room for interpretation! P Beast Boy is my favorite Titan, and Kid Flash is my favorite honorary Titan. I always thought that these two would be great friends.

Good Job,

The PreacherMan
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
yeay!

me likes beastboy!

good story :)
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Nice. I love how you portray everyone in this. (lol to Speedy).
renestra-karay chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Heya, I really enjoyed reading this, you write Gar and Wally really well, are you going to multi-chapter or maybe do a sequel?

Reene
JMJones chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I always thought that those two would become good pals. :) Wonderfully written, and the humor is a definant plus. I will continue being one of your readers in the near future, of course. _ Happy writing!
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I really did enjoy this story, and I must say that it did actually go along way to explain how KF came to be with the Titans as well as fixated on Jinx. It also actually goes a bit into explaining why Beast Boy suddenly began to take it upon himself to prove why he was actually superhero material as more than just the comedian or lovable sidekick.
Errant Wrath chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Very cool this is going on my favorites list!
Skiefyer chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
A nice start; can't wait for the next chapter.

~Skiefyer~
iolah chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This was fantastic, both are so amiable I can see them gettingalong with anybody, particularly eachother. I also like the whole before-lightspeed deal, you don't usually see much as that. I look forward to more from you.
Meiriona chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Courtesy dictates I give you a review. (not being ahypocrite and saying 'if you read it, review' then being a skimp ont eh reviews)

I dunno, this just didn't have the flow I'm used to.

Gar was spot on, and reallty had some good points, and aside from a missing r in terra, no spelling/grammar issues, which is par for the course with you.

Somehow it seemed rushed, no pun intended. And not in the 'Kid Flash doesn't realize other people can't understand at superspeed' kind of way but the 'hey, you, me, we're alike, best buds, omg wow bye!' kinda sense. it kinda cheapens both the characters in that they would bond so quickly, with so little, I dunno, BONDING.

But, honestly, it was very good, an interesting little bit of info on how Wally got the job, although I always saw it as an agreement between Robin and Speedy. "we gotta go back to Steel city." "Someone needs to watch Jump.." "Who can make it over here on short notice?"

(together) "Kid Flash." kinda thing.

Whoa, for liking it, I sure seem to be puting you down a lot. Ah well, this is FAN fiction, which means theres so many things up for interpretation.

And might I say I admire your research? you actually KNOW what you're talking about, which is rare these days. I know I've been berating myself for printing out 40 pages of info on a bit of information pertaining to Kyd Wykkyd's personification that will only apply to ONE chapter, and you manage to know things in every field Wally should.

Anyways, this is starting to sound like a letter, so drop me a reply or a review on something and we can actually chat.

-Mei