Reviews for The Addison Hotel
Awesome story! Loved it!
spnfan44 chapter 7 . 1/4
Very detailed and wonderfully thought out story!
ladonna chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
I don't have any idea why but i put reviews off until the last chapters! That was a good one, one of the best that I have ever read...lol Dean had two girls in him for over a week! well anyway thanks for the wonderful story!
PokeyDotes chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
This story was absolutely amazing in every detail. I sat down and read it all through in one sitting, and I won't be surprised if I end up re-reading it just for fun. It was excellently in character, funny when it needed to be, and so full of angst.
molotovmullet chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Hi, I love this story and all its feels and it was so awesome and everyone was in character and I really would like to hug you for an awesome ride!

great job! :D

thanks for the enjoyable read~~
Ginnylove9990 chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
Damn good story. I was hooked from beginning to end. You are a good writer. I don't care what anyone else say. I hope you write more some day.
bhoney chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
"Sam didn’t need to be taken care of anymore— he didn’t even want to be— but there was an innate sense of comfort that Dean gave him. If Sam ever needed anything, anything at all, Dean would provide it, and this unspoken truth gave him strength." Great and insightful look at the boys' relationship.

"Was it simply preference or was it a habit born out of giving his little brother his share of milk and sugar?" I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was the latter. Dean sacrificed a lot for his brother when they were growing up.

Very nice wrap-up to this story. A great story-suspenseful, emotional, well-written, good characterization. I'm favoriting this, and hoping you'll write more SPN fic for us soon.
bhoney chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
"“We could still have a home.”

And even though Sam knew it was Rebecca talking through his brother’s gravelly baritone, he felt his heart seize for it was so close to Dean’s own wish that it might as well have been his brother’s words.

“We are a home.”" Very sweet moment. I liked Sam trying to reassure Dean when his own fears were getting mixed up with Rebecca's.

And I loved the trust displayed here: "“Okay,” Dean said, and it made Sam’s heart swell because he knew Dean still felt anxious about it, but he trusted his word all the same."
bhoney chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
This totally sounded like something Dean would think: "Don’t know what I did, but it must have been awesome, he thought."

I do wish you'd stick to the level of bad language they use on the show. It always breaks character for me when the boys use the harsher language they don't on the show. Other than that, I love your characterization. The boys really sound like themselves.

I love that Dean woke up to find Sam had drawn sigils on him, LOL. Cute. Things are definitely starting to get intense here! It's got to be a bad sign that Dean's getting mixed up, thinking he's Rebecca (or maybe he's being possessed by her). I'm still really enjoying this.
bhoney chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Wow, very tense chapter, Dean so seriously hurt. Glad he woke up.
bhoney chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
I loved this little glimpse into their childhood: "When Sam was a kid it had always been, Can I have another one for my brother? And when Sam had been bullied, no matter who it was or how many, Dean had stepped in, you wanna pick on a Winchester, try picking on me, taking on twice the fight."

This was both true and beautifully written: "Dean’s love was shaped this way, elusive and well hidden, but boundless and staggeringly strong when faced with it."

This little bit of Dean logic cracked me up: "“Accidents happen,” Dean replied with a shrug. “They need to practice their fire escape plan sometime.”"
bhoney chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
I really liked this: "Pillars of Sam’s life were crumbling right before his eyes. He didn’t know what he would be tomorrow and his brother, his one constant, and the one person he could count on, was three seconds from bolting." I do think Dean's always played that role in Sam's life. You did a nice job of bringing that out. I also liked that you showed Sam knowing his brother so well that he could tell something was wrong, even when Dean's not talking.
bhoney chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
I'm not usually much for OCs, especially OFCs, but you did a great job here of creating two distinct women that were both very interesting. I liked Nan a lot, and the rapport between her and Dean. And Millie was definitely an interesting character, too-for sure she knows more than she's saying.

Hmm...witnesses to the "accidents"? I'm not sure I buy that. For there to have been another person there every time, who now has no memory of the event-makes me wonder if they're involved somehow, possessed by the ghost or something. And it seems to be people who have a prior relationship, not just two random hotel guests that happen along. That's got to be significant.

And a haunting that's freaking Dean out? That's scary!
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I LOVE the idea of a grand old hotel that's haunted. Great setup.

I especially loved this: "Sammy… His Sam. Dean could still remember when Sam was smaller than he was, when he could pick him up and Sammy would wrap his little arms around his neck and press his cheek into Dean’s shoulder. He had all the answers then, and a hug from his big brother was all that was needed to soothe Sam’s nightmares and woes." Aw...*sniffle* So sweet.
ontara chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
such a well written story - i enjoyed every word of it! thanks