Reviews for The Addison Hotel
Colby's girl chapter 7 . 6/7/2007
Great chapter ! Thanks
Ciya chapter 7 . 6/7/2007
Uh oh, the crap has definately hit the fan. This is going to be fun unless you're one of the boys.
Cheyenne chapter 7 . 6/7/2007
Just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying this story. I think you have captured the brother's interactions very well. I will enjoy reading your conclusion.

Rae666 chapter 7 . 6/7/2007
Hey again! Another fabulous job! I love it! Poor Dean... I'm hoping he'll be fine when this is over... Everything points to the other spirit being Robert and I trust the boys... but Warren... is he really only guilty of leaving her? And what about this baby? Anyway - great job!
coyote chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
loved it, new chapter please!:)
Sera and Tails chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
Another brilliant chapter. Poor Dean, feeling all schizo... Just one favour: please assure me that this isn't going to be slash (I've noticed that most of your other works are). I'd love to follow this fic right up 'til the end, but slash isn't my cuppa. Much thanks!

Concrit:"- Sam thought, trying not to loose it." That'd be 'lose' not 'loose'

SPNCruzin chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
thanks for the awesome update. can't wait for the next one so please update soon. thanks!
alwaysateen chapter 6 . 5/31/2007
Excellent new chapter! I like it. The subtle way Rebecca takes possession of Dean. To see Dean lost that way, intriguing.
coyote chapter 6 . 5/31/2007
awesome chapter, please continue, you're story is the only one i am looking forward to reading right now.
Sera and Tails chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
Fantastic job, especially for your -first- Supernatural fic. The characterisation of the brothers is spot-on and construction is pretty solid. (Love how you capture Dean's desperation and Sam's angst/concern) And I am really enjoying the plot as well (SO much better than "Playthings!')

I've read through ch's 1-6 in one shot and loved each chapter equally. Brilliant job, can't wait for the next chapter.

(Oh, and yes, cartoons absolutely rule. *grin*)

InSecret chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
I'm enjoying this fic - apologies for not reviewing more. You've got protective Sammy spot on. I like the last line btw, 'hints of Rebecca Addison's spirit transparent over him, matching his movements'... it's a cool visual.

Also, I find it cute that you recounted the cartoon for us in your A/N, LOL.

Looking forward to the next update :-)
Rae666 chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
Hey again! Another brilliant chapter and you are just full of twists and ideas and its amazing :D Cannot wait for your next brilliant update and don't mind the delay 'cause it's worth waiting for.

Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner - Love 'em. I love Warner brothers cartoon characters. I think I remember the bat suit.. I've got an image in my mind so I think I know, lol.
KitsuneHi13 chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
Man, you got me hooked. I can't wait for the next update! _
Jan-AQ chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
Haha great! I love your writing.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Ouu... great startup! Fantastic descrptions. I think that they should have tried out the tubm and ate hot fudge sundaes from room service before doing anything else.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »