Reviews for The Addison Hotel
Poppyflake chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
Excellent chapter. Loved Sam's reactions, which all seemed very true and was glad that he was able to help Dean get back to him. Looking forward to the next chapter.
River City1 chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
Great story! I am anxious to read more! I think you are really doing a wonderful job with the elements of the mystery to your story. way to go!
Bec chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
Wow! Excellent plot, loving the brothers thoughts and feelings.

Keep it up!

Saiyuki-kun chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
-ogles the writer- This is probably the first of many fics. Seeing that I haven't read any so far, but you captured Dean and Sam's personalities so well.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
Oh that was sucha good chapter. You explained Sammy's feelings and distress really well. It was angsty and heart-felt without being over the top.

Enjoying this story verymuch, looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank God Dean is okay!

Hob x
AllieMcD chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
great update, i'm lovin this fic
Darkgirl5 chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
This chapter killed me. Sam's concern, anger, confusion and guilt were just so perfectly SAM. I love this story. I'm looking forward to the next post.

Thanks for sharing.
Alienmom chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
REally enjoying this story. Look forward to next update. Thanks.
heather03nmg chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
Wow, I just discovered this story and it is amazing.

You have written the boys perfectly, absolutely true to character...the banter and the angst.

I love how you've included bits from the series in here, all of Sam's fears about going darkside coupled with Dean's commitment to save Sammy at any cost.

The ghost story is great, a nice spooky little mystery...I still have no idea how the boys get rid of the ghosts.

You've written Sammy's pain just beautifully, I can feel his heartbreak and his worry for himself and for his brother. Awesome job writing the scene between the boys on the stairs.

You have a true talent for writing!

Thanks for the hurt Dean, he's my favorite!

Cookies for you, update soon!
Darkgirl5 chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
I'm really loving this story a lot. You've got Dean and Sam very in character. You've got their pain in there (which was so prevelant during season two), but there's still humor too. The story is intriguing, and I'm looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing.
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
Yay Dean's ok! No memory loss or anything. ) update asap!
Rae666 chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
Hey! Gotta say, still loving the story and your still keeping me in suspense. Poor Dean... poor Sammy. I'm gonna have you check your LJ out soon, lol. I promise to do it very soon... maybe even tomorrow :D

Can't wait for your next update! And I'm with you on the Season 3, totally love that Mr Kripke and his crew!
coyote chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
your story is amazing. (can't wait till thursday for part 2). they better not cancel the show. please keep reviewing. so far your story is my favorite.
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
Oh wow. Dean is being possessed by a girl. xD *face/palm*

That's one mistake too many for this case!

Keep up the good work
Ciya chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
I think a big 'oops' is in order dudes. Dean I believe it is time to call for a 'do over'.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »