Reviews for The Addison Hotel
Ditzyleo chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
Loved how protective Dean was of Rebecca! And the bar scene! Nice twist at the end there too- oh who am I kidding, loved it all! I'm finding myself unable to stay away from the '!' as a result!

OMG- haven't seen all of AHBLI being in the uk- but saw the ending on youtube- OMG!can't believe it- I'm in a state of denial. Props for being able to form a sentence never mind type this wonderful chapter
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
Sucks in breath...Oh my God, that was an amazing chapter!

Loved the 'bar' scene at the begining, and hte whole chapter kept me engrossed.

But having Sam, and then Dean posessed by the spirits is cool.

Can't wait for next chapter!

Hob x
My heart beats only for you chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
I just found this story today. It's pretty interesting so far. Do continue ]
Colby's girl chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
Very interesting twist ! Am anxious to see how the guys get out of this situation !
DreamBrother chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
uh oh. but a but amusing imagining the brothers speaking to each othe like quarelling lovers. ew weird image. cant wai for 5.
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Very well written. On to the next 3 chapters. see you then.
Ster1 chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
Just discovered this story and I love it! The brotherly angst is really well done and the ghost story genuinely spooky. Looking forward to your next chapter...
I'mcalledZorro chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
What a great chapter! I can't wait for the next chapter, so pretty please update soon.
Rae666 chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
Can I just say how my face lit up when I found out I had an e-mail from fanfiction and that it was an update for this story? Seriously, I am loving it. Love Dean being protective of Rebecca and everything about this story and like the other other chapters - I'm eagerly awaiting your update!

As for AHBL Part 1... yes... thinking about it makes me choke up and I'm gonna bawl my eyes out even more when watching part 2.

-Rae
Poppyflake chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
Great chapter - sounds like things could be about to turn nasty! Looking forward to the next chapter.
coyote chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
great chapter! hopefully they'll be longer, more often. Great Job.

ps: im super excited about the season finale. they better not cancel the show:(
friendly chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
great job...
Ditzyleo chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
I hope you realise how good a writer you are! This is brillent. Totally hooked. You hvae gotten into their heads and painted a master peice in words. More please!
Rae666 chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
Hey again! Really glad you updated because I'm loving his story. Poor Nan... I like her. Can't wait for more and to find out what's happening. Poor Dean thinking the worst when he couldn't find Sam :(
Poppyflake chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
Great chapter. I wonder what Millie knows - and will they find out what it is? Please update soon.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »