Reviews for Chameleon
Guess chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
this is too good of a fic to pass up... so good
Blondejoke101 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Wow, I loved it. The way you wrote it, I couldn't detect the choppiness you spoke of. I absolutely loved this fic, and no you're not the only one that thought that hug was maternal. Great job!

Blondejoke101
someone179 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
nice :)
x81ublu8x chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Boo, you suck but at least it was short unlike some other ones.
icarus923 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
really nice
CC x Lulu Fan chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aw, that was sweet. :) Keep up the good work.
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Gah, that was brilliant. I admire how you condense so much meaning in so few amount of words. _ There needs to be more of this pairing. Thank you!
JC-zala chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I don't think it's an odd-little drabble-ish piece. I think it's a great drabble. From the way it's written, I really felt Lelouch's emotions here. Nicely done.
Nikerdoodle chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I personally really like this. The comparisons were great..it gives this a touch that i can't quite explain. Another luluxcc
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Interesting piece. I liked it. It was shorter than your other one though.
Izzu chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
-am I the only person who interprets the episode 23 hug as maternal rather than romantic?-

Nah... me too... and still that also is cute in a way...

LOL... nice description. XD
Arc Trader chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
No, you're not the only one who didn't think of romance in episode 23 between Lelouch and C.C. I didn't either.

The thing is, I would gladly get behind the C.C./Lelouch pairing all the way, but I'm wary of C.C... I don't trust her. I get this unsettling feeling that everything that has happened between her and Lelouch has all been a puppet show where she's pulling the strings and Lelouch thinks he's got the upper hand.

That's not to say I think she's 100 percent manipulative; she has her moments of weakness (i.e. Mao), just like Lelouch when he's not in Badass Mode (TM).

[Or maybe this is all because I'm a Zero/Kallen shipper LOL).

Uh, as for where your sentences came from, most of them are pretty general. Obviously the stuffed animal is Cheese-kun. Her wearing Zero's outfit occurs twice, when Lelouch goes up against Cornelia for the 1st time and when they meet the Kyoto Group. And the only time Lelouch carried her was after Mao shot her up.

Yeah, as you can tell, I can't wait for August. Pimping runs in Lelouch's family, heh.

- Phantom Kensai