Reviews for Melt Me
satomika chapter 14 . 6/12

I love the drama and how the events unfolded~

I just wish there was a line break so it wouldn't have been half as confusing ~
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
This story was great. Good job.
Shikainoisthebest chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
I just can't even put in words how much I love this story! It's like the 10 times I read it and I just can't get enaf if it ( I espically love the beginning , with shikaino moments when they were alone at the cabin ;) ur writing is amazing! And I hope that u are still an amazing shikaino fan and that u will countinue to write soon ! :) Ty for that awsome story!:)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
this is one of the best inoshika story i
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
where is the link?
Ekustashi chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
link doesn't work
MysticRuins22 chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
I can't even put into words how phenominal this story is, and how much I love it. I think you wrote Shika and Ino perfectly :)
kgirl50 chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
omg what an ubber sweet story! nice work your amazing
kgirl50 chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
very vivid sex scene!
Desertninja507 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Great story, even after reading it 3 times I came back for a 4th. Unique blend of tension allows the sex to be realistic instead of the usual pointless smut that runs a muck on this site. Thanks for the great story.
Youndime16 chapter 14 . 11/19/2010
Really nice fanfic :) hope u make more
krystalMage chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
Please give yourself a pat on the back. That has got to be the most realistic and believable lemon i have ever read (and I've read a lot). The nervousness, the indecision, the wanting, the confusion, the frequent calls of " wait, im not ready". It was perfect. And in character too. I feel very uncomfortable with stories where Ino is painted as a nymphomaniac of sorts. And first times are clumsy, weird, sometimes hilariously funny especially when both haveno experience. So i want to say 'well done' . I'll keep this in mind when I finally get to the smut in my fics. Thanks. U rock.

SunshineGirl09 chapter 14 . 8/27/2010
Baha. This is cute XD
h e l l b r o k e chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
CynthiAngel chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
i freakin LOVED this story! 3

awesome, AWESOME job. you kept me engaged and interested from beginning to end!

and shikamaru and ino were IC the whole time! loved that.