Reviews for Uses for Love
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
It's just so alien to compare myself to the women Christine plays in these stories, but it's so interesting to see it play out! I've never been in love that much to leave myself so open to that sort of pain and in the end pleasure. It's so strange and evoking. I loved every second.
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Wonderful story.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Damn, you weren't kidding when you said that Christine and Spock were hard on and with each other.*whistles* Shades of Wuthering Heights anyone?LOL

Thanks for posting though. I'm glad they found some peace in each other by the end.

-Ellie
white raven chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This story was part of the recommendations currently being posted on the Fangirl Tour on Live Journal. I am forever in Scatteredlogic's debt for reccing this. One of the most beautiful pieces of writing. An austere style that manages to convey such an incredible depth of emotion. As a writer, I am envious of your skill and style. As a reader, I am blown away at what you've managed to convey in such a short but incredibly evocative piece.

As a long time fan of the Spock/Chapel pairing, I offer my sincerest thanks for crafting this wonderful story and sharing it with readers. Brava!
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Very swet... and sad too. This Christine was very strong, her refusal of be used by his feelings for Jim was very insightful.
digfop chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Awesome
slasher454 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Really great work :)
clarinet-alto-4ever chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
*sigh* Beautiful.
fae chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
great job. very well written. _

fae
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I loved it! Your dialogue was perfect; it was just the right combination of harsh, bitter, and beautiful. Thank you so much for writing.

Your Worshipfulness
magialuna chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This is such an unforgiv8ng and truthful look at Chris and Spock. Really excellent. Thanks. -Clare
Mila chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
You are one of star trek fandom's best writers. I am a true and true K/S fan and it is the only fan fiction I read...except yours. I don't even like Christine but it is truly the work of a great writer that can get me to keep coming back for more. Any chance I can sway you into writting a bit of K/S once in a while... I'll even take some more of the K/S/Ch.. Oh, hell, I'll take anything...Just Write!
aslkdjfl chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
excellent!
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Another gorgeous C/S story - bravo!
Bishop T chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I really like this story! I wasn't sure, at first, if I would because your writing tends to be very dark. This story has a light at the end of the long dark tunnel. I really enjoyed all the changes that Spock and Christine go through in this story. The ending is perfect.

Terry