Reviews for Pregnant at Eighteen
oiseaus chapter 30 . 7/1/2012
I really liked this story! Good job! ;)
A.Dane chapter 30 . 5/4/2009
"Red hair belonged with brown, and the dirty blondes would always be the unconquerable dirty mistresses."

Amazing story!

AD
jalna chapter 30 . 8/30/2008
it's good. I always think they are more between the two, they are a better pairing that meredik and derek too different to understand each other .
wiccanforever chapter 30 . 7/17/2008
I loved this story! It was amazing, but a little surprising, I thought it would be MerDer, but I still think this story is great. You're a fantastic writer.
AlliePinder chapter 30 . 3/11/2008
You know what...at first i was really disappointed about the mermark thing but now that derek is happy im happy so I love it! Great update and great end! :-)
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 30 . 3/4/2008
wow...NICE ending!

great job.

love the last sentence
JenniferLauren chapter 30 . 3/1/2008
OMG is this over? please do a sequel if it is, of MerMark happy-married-life

ps it was fabulous!
AlliePinder chapter 29 . 2/11/2008
Hey i was just wondering when the epilogue is going to come or whether you've decided to finish here? i think it deserves an epilogue because, despite me being a devoted merder fan, i actually really liked the outcome and want to see this story finish nicely! :-)
not.a.exciting.name chapter 29 . 2/6/2008
sorry i haven't reviewed. so so sorry. it's just i moved from new zealand to australia and todays the day we FINALLY get internet connection and my inbox is literally spilling. lol. so. loved it. mermark! post more asap.
jeszika chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
love it.
macy chapter 29 . 1/13/2008
loved it. I like mer der but in this story mer mark was ok with me. great update u should do a sequel
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 29 . 1/13/2008
no worries...sometimes merder isn't needed. :)
Amythest Girl chapter 29 . 1/12/2008
woohoo!

I'm a mer/mark, so i'm happy,lol.

can't wait for the next chapter.

Update soon.
MissRe chapter 29 . 1/12/2008
I am disappointed because I really thought that Mer and Der would make a go of it. I can't help it, they are my pairing. The chapter was nicely done.
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 28 . 1/11/2008
o...it's gettin good now! yay mermark!