Reviews for So Soon Taken From Us
Yin.Hearts.Yang chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful.
Sinister Vengeance chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I loved it. I actually cried at the end, something I don't usually do.

It was darkly lovely, saddening, and also so very well written. All around amazing story.

Oh, poor Johnny, he can't ever do something right. Squee's final line made me cry so much more than when I started. T.T
Carrots and Curry chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Oh my God.

That was saddeningly beautiful.

I have to say though, even though I am not one for SqueexJohnny fics, my favorite part was just before Johnny asked, "Do I have your consent?" And even afterwards was still beautiful, so innocent on Squee's part, but, surprisingly, not as evil on Johnny's part as you would expect, some sort of innocence know.

Ah...I love this.
Ormspryde chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
It confused me and made me sad. :(

Good job. lol
Arsenic Kisses chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I enjoyed that. It was amazing. I salute you.
Vinillii chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Honestly, and I know the other reviewers have said this, I cried. Why this surprises me? I never cry.

At least, not over a story. It was a good cry despite the events that happened but, oh damn I'm sniffling like a baby.

Great story.
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
It seems when ever and what ever Johnny ever tries to do something right, he just seriously screws up. His bad luck is always entertaining. How unfortunate that it ended Squee though.
Quiet Tiger chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I'm also confused as to how this didn't get more reviews- it's quite the intriguing concept. I think it could use a little more development to make it a richer story, but it's really quite interesting.
Naked Revenge chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
An interestingly right way to end this. I could never imagine Nny giving up killing for love. Unfortunately, hes just too fucked up.
Huh chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I find it hard to believe you got no reviews for this. It's very well written. It's sad but I suppose that's how you intended, right? I like this as slightly depressing as it might be.