Reviews for TCOT Caustic Caller
what's going on? della needs a strong arm around her shoulder now.
this murder must have set some record. didn't see this coming. you are good!
again!
wow! didn't see that coming. paul is in real trouble.
maybe perry's right. naw! can't be.
you are doing a good job with this story. haven't read i before. i'm glad you put a little romance in it. sounds like it's early in their romance.
Barbara Lambert chapter 27 . 6/27/2013
I know you wrote this story several years ago, but I had to let you know how much I enjoyed it. It was interesting, had a story line( much like the PM shows an ESG books). It wasn't all kissy, kissy but had some romance. If you decide to write another Della/ Perry, I hope you will let me know!
Chelsea chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
"button-button-who's-got-the-button charade"...love the reference to the original Perry Mason episode TCOT Missing Button here, it's one of my favorite PM episodes!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/12/2012
Just found this and have really enjoyed it. Thank you
likes-it-bubbly chapter 27 . 9/24/2011
Love love love this story. Thanks so much for sharing it. It was the complete thing, the real deal - adventure, suspense, romance. Sweet stuff! Greatly enjoyed jumping through the chapter coz that's how it felt, in a good way. The story kept me on my toes, interested and curious, worried for D/P most of the time. :) It was a real pleasure, so THANK YOU, dear, for writing and sharing this. :) :)
Captain Weirdo chapter 27 . 6/11/2009
What an ending! haha!

I've enjoyed this story immensely. As you might have noticed...

Thanks for writing it!

cw
Captain Weirdo chapter 26 . 6/11/2009
Ha hahahahaha!

Love it! Too funny!
Captain Weirdo chapter 22 . 6/11/2009
Good grief!

What ELSE could possibly happen? haha! You are a master at this.
Captain Weirdo chapter 20 . 6/11/2009
Brilliant courtroom writing! You've really got a feel for it.
Captain Weirdo chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
You write Mason's character so well. All of it is well written!

cw