Reviews for Phobia
ZkKtTysoul chapter 12 . 12/11/2010
Well I've noticed that you haven't added to this story for 2 years but I went ahead and read it anyway. I noticed you haven't updated bio in over a year and that you haven't added or updated a story in over half a year. But I noticed you are still reading and adding favorites so I'm going to hope you read reviews. I have finally read all your Dark Angel stories. I have enjoyed reading them and it is nice to know others are out there that live in that little fantasy that Max and Alec became something more than one season on a show that ended long ago. It was greating reading your DA stories and maybe I'll read the others, since I like a lot those shows as well. One thing is for sure I hope you get your muse back. I hope that you start writing again because you are good at it. And I hope RL gives you a break to do so. Although I know how RL is vicious sometimes when it comes to giving us a break to write or read. I've been writing a novel for over eight years and I'll probably be 90 when I finish. I hope to be able read more form you weither new or added to what has started. This story was interesting and it would be great to see how they work out in this one. Thanks for a lot of great reads and hope to be able to read more.
Alaina chapter 12 . 3/23/2010
D: NO!

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

YOU CAN JUST LEAVE IT THERE! COME BACK AND FINISH THIS! PWEZE?

YOU'RE TOO DAMN GOOD A WRITER TO LEAVE THIS TOO DAMN GOOD FIC HANG LIKE THIS!

ReDue chapter 12 . 10/27/2009
This story is really great! Please update? Pretty pretty please? Awesome job!
euphoric-acid chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
love it! what will it take to get Alec back please let us know
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
T.T So, you REALLY need to update this story. It's SO good, and I want Alec or 494... whatever to remember and be happy, Dang it! Great story!
V chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
This is incredible... I love Tara and Alec's little Alec tendencies. I hope you update :D
coolkitty154 chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! loved this fic... good job! UPDATE SOON! :)
alliekiwi chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
Poor Alec!
TheKritty chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
OMG - I LOVE this story, believe me!

I looked so long for a very good story of DA with some Alec whumping - and here it was! hurt!Alec in a very sweet kinda way - physically hurt, that's a very cool one :) .

And I also like this...special MA relationship. I ever thought that their relationship is hard to explain - and it also seems to be like that in your great story, and the persons are all in character!

Please, keep writing this story, it would be great!

This story is freakin' perfect!

Greetings from germany,

Kritty
CherryWolf713 chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
I really like this! Atleast Normal found Alec...though i don't know how much better that is...LoL :) But hopefully OC and Sketchy will be around so it'll be cool. I'm glad that, in some small way, Alec remembers Max.

I can't wait to read more!

Melissa
Mockingbyrd chapter 12 . 7/19/2008
oh wow! Excellent story. I can't wait for more drama. I'd bet Alec would remember max if she got hurt and he suddenly had to defend her...hint hint! I hope u update SOON!
MKofGod chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
Wow... this is the first new DA fanfic I've found that's actually worth reading. Very well done - I like how you balance the drama and the action, and you don't get too hung up on mushy stuff.

You also never fail to surprise - when I started reading it I thought there would be a lot of angst and moping and then a magical ending. But there wasn't - instead you made this a page turner by never letting things get predictable. It's a very good blend, and I'm really enjoying it. Well done.
s2 dean alec jensen chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
i think that the detail that you have put into this story. please write another chapter when u can, i love to see alec's reaction when max finds him. keep up the excellent work
nexus432 chapter 12 . 5/3/2008
Please write another chapter. Thank you!
wyntertwilight chapter 12 . 4/30/2008
I hope NOW Alec realises what a stupid idea it is to be wandering around outside TC! The silly boy! He has to come to terms with the fact that, whether he likes it or not, he IS Alec, even if he can't remember it. I hope he starts to deal with it soon.

Poor Max, being worried about him. Here's hoping when they finally meet-up, she shows concern rather than annoyance! Either way, I hope it goes well and violence-free :-P

Great chapter, looking forward to the next one!