Reviews for The Boys Went Down to Georgia
klu chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
Excellent story. This was a thoroughly enjoyable read.

Thanks so much for writing.
klu chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
I'm really loving tyhis story. I like how you are focusing as much (if not more) on how the ghost is affecting thr lives of the other characters, Kate and Lilly.
Avalonemyst chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
Very sweet overall a little formulaic but not to bad. Pace was excellent
Elm Treigh chapter 18 . 10/17/2009
very well written story! Had me enthralled immediately! I like Katie and Lilly and Lilly's interaction with Dean was adorable! I still to this day feel... KNOW... that Dean would make an excellent Dad! I hope that one day he will get that chance.

Anyway! LOL Loved it! It was awesome! The story flowed so well. It was great! ;)
noturbaby chapter 18 . 11/26/2008
Awesome story had me glued to my screen. I love all your work! You capture the Winchesters very well.
girl in the forest chapter 18 . 9/8/2008
Excellent story! Loved it! *runs off to read the next in the series* :-)
winchesterxgirl chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
so is this a sam and oc or a dean and oc?

love it by the way.
AuroraLamia chapter 18 . 7/14/2008
Wow, you're such a talented author, I really loved the story, and I think I saw the sequel amongst the other Fan-fics so I'm off to read that yay! lol _
Medic04 chapter 18 . 6/2/2008
OMG Ross & Teague. Good thing I didn't have anything liquid in my mouth or it would have exited my nose! Loved the entire story. About to read the follow-up!
10000 Dead Roses chapter 18 . 3/6/2008
Aw! I loved it! Excellently written and I liked the characters Katie and Lilly. Well done!
HideousKitten chapter 18 . 1/30/2008
Loved it! Love it! Only problem I have is with the first sentence of the last chapter. 'Katie drug herself into the living room...' I'm sorry, but I'm a little picky about these things. It should actually be 'Katie dragged herself...'

That's all though. Now I'm gonna go read the next one. GOOD WORK!
The Deep Abyss 345 chapter 18 . 1/25/2008