Reviews for Fallen Sakura
Obsessed chapter 7 . 2/3
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this is the best fanfic I've ever read in my life, legit. I love how you made sakura have a sense of mystery and a strong sense of character. Plzzzzz continue and finish or my heart will be totally crushed ️️️️️️
my4angels chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
what !dodge your stories
lekers chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
Please please please update and continue this story!
cherryheads chapter 7 . 1/25/2016
BEST SAKURA'S CHARACTER EVER!

please continue this...
Mushippan chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Oh my god oh my god, oh my goooddddd!
You SHOULD continue this fic!
I fell in love with this story since the first chapter!
I beg you! Please upate this!
This fic is too good to be abandoned! \(TTTT)/
sasusaku3623649 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Please continue!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
your story amazing please keep up dating this story . xD
Mirmir2115 chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Hey uodate... Dont be like the other writers who quit. Please finish ur story..
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Please update! Your story's really interesting and I'd like to find out what really happened to Sakura causing her to act the way she is now. PLEASE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT! :
White Acer chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
I hope to read more!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Please update, it's been a long time !
It's a great plot
Nuria Sato chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
PLease UPDATE soon I'm really curious to what Sakura will do to Karin(hopefully beat the crap out of her)I don't really like Karin so if she dies i'll be very happy!(She'll even be out of the way of Sasuke and Sakura getting closer)

BTW I'm guessing that Sakura was experimented on right? The only thing thats got me is,is it Kabuto or Orochimaru or someone else?

UPDATE PLEASE! :D
sango77djr chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
I just found your story and had to tell you how much i loved it. It is a shame you haven't updated since 08'. I really hope u have an epiphany if not oh well, but thx anyways!
yamiik chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
wow i hoope you will still be updating this story or maybe let someone else take it over to finish it
blackrose777 chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
I barley started reading your stories and I totally love this one! :) I cant wait for the next chapter I want to see how Karin pays please keep up the good work :D