Reviews for Our Love is a Rock Song
Sunzida557 chapter 26 . 5/16
Aww such a sweet story ! Hi, I am a new reader and I looooovvvvvvveeee your writing . Sooo I was thinking maybe we could be um friends? I mean I reeeaallly want to get to know you and being friends is the only way I know. So can we be friends?
nrkoala chapter 26 . 1/15
The thing is, they all had it easy. And... what happened to Yoyo? You shouldn't have introduced him in the first place. It was a light read on the brighter side. It just lacked real flaws and when you finally started developing and digging into their characters, you stopped halfway. Lastly, mikan was too perfect. I understand this was written way back. I wish you can try working on it again. The plot wasn't bad and i had my share of laughs.
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 9/28/2015
Natsume will a nice husband...or wife hehehe
Undertheskys chapter 15 . 9/28/2015
Mikan and ghost dont mix.
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
Awe Natsume's got the hots for MikanPaper cuts, really...Omg THERE SOO CUUUTTE Omg THERE SOO CUUUTTE
Undertheskys chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
"Idiot in the back row, please shut up" that line got me
Undertheskys chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Mikan's so cute and bubbly
Guest chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
Guest chapter 29 . 10/2/2014
Ayame-hime 11d7 chapter 29 . 8/24/2014
That's sweet I loved it! :)
xShiraxYukix chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
i feel like most of the good fanfics are stopping in the middle of it. PLEASE CONTINUE
xShiraxYukix chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
maron! D":
Romance-Max-4545 chapter 29 . 4/3/2014
This story is way to good for u to update agian in another 2 years. U have to update. I love this story so much tbat when i first read it my heart skipped beats! Please continue this story not just for me but for the people who love your story just as much as i do! Please dont let us down! Update PLEASE! !
charlotte chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
although the summary intrigued me, the prologue did not. i am to discontinue reading this, but i presume it'll fare well to other readers.
well wishes,
xMikanNatsumex chapter 29 . 2/18/2014
omg i love this story! please please tell me that you are going to continue this story you can't live it there! Dx ...…update?
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »