Reviews for Harry and the Changed Time Line
Noooooo chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I have looked though all of HP's writing and read all of the Phoenix, cat and other transformations. I recall particularly enjoying one called Harry's Sheepy Advent Calender!
Please write a story about Harry as a cat. I really enjoy those.
-Me

P.S: I all your stories.
P.P.S: MERRY CHRISTMAS!
(If you do not celebrate christmas I am sorry if I offended you!)
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
tried following the directions and got some forum site

story sounds interesting and I have been enjoying your other stories...now what?
ATrueSlytherinAlwaysSS chapter 26 . 12/29/2009
I really do love this story and would very, very, very, very, very happy if you start posting more chapters again! Please don't give it up!
ellie chapter 26 . 12/29/2009
Plz write moe this story is mint plz write more plz :)
ArianaRae chapter 26 . 12/26/2009
Love the story, update soon!
JB5391 chapter 26 . 11/21/2009
Interesting story, will you be continuing this one?

Keep up the good work.

Jessica x
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 11/8/2009
Nice chapter! I hope that Dumbledore _does_ have to worry about keeping Snape there as a teacher; Severus was taken for granted far too much of the time in canon. I like Snape's idea about sharing the byline on the potions (and his idea to sucker Baby!Harry into loving potions as much as he does).
DarkFeyLady chapter 26 . 10/15/2009
Oh Who is it? Dobby? Twinkle? NO Winky,? MAYBE I can't figure it out. Damn you for chlivie like this! WHO IS IT.
Kirsten Bradshaw chapter 26 . 10/5/2009
is it dobby?

btw great story
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 9/30/2009
Good chapter-I'm glad the cure worked. But did Harry find out the reason it's no longer used, like it causes the werewolf to die at a very young age, or something like that?
T chapter 26 . 9/24/2009
I hope you are able to finish this story rewrite soon. I loved it before and can't wait to finish reading it again.
Enefet chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
The dialogue in this story is so stilted, so proper; so lacking in emotion. It's like robot speech. People don't talk like this. Snape is not Harry, Harry is not Lily, Lily is not Sirius and so on. Each has a different personality that you've completely failed to capture when they speak.

Listen to the way people talk, there are pauses, some add slang; some lose their train of thought and end up speaking about something different. People also misinterpret others speech all the time. When everyone understands everyone else perfectly it comes off as even more artificial.

Most people don't say every word either, they use contractions. Instead of 'you have' it'd be 'you've'. It's smoother and it falls within the line for the majority of characters, even posh ones. When contractions are dropped in lieu of using all the words it's usually to make a point, to emphasize.

Because of this, it all comes off as fantasy, like a dream where everything is right, and that causes it to read wrong.
sjrodgers23 chapter 26 . 8/29/2009
love your stories keep them coming please thank you very much.

more please I love your writing thank you
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 8/14/2009
Neat chapter! I'm glad Harry is _trying_ to take it easy while he's getting well; and I'd like to know what Severus found in the Chamber of Secrets after he turned into a snake.
fred2008 chapter 26 . 8/9/2009
dobby, krecher(sp?), or winky is my guess. interesting birthday party if you ask me. keep up the work.