Reviews for A Voyage Unforeseen
Guest chapter 16 . 1/17/2023
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY. AHHHHHH!
You are such a good writer - it was like I was rereading the original style!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/6/2020
I love this! I always loved The Witch of Blackbird Pond as a kid-it felt like coming home to read it-and somehow this story emulates that so well.
k19kitten chapter 16 . 12/3/2019
This is a WONDERFUL story. It's told beautifully and I wish I could continue reading.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2019
Aw this is adorable
Lollypops101 chapter 16 . 11/28/2018
Such a great story! And thank you for giving me the kiss that the novel never did. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/23/2018
This was awesome!
FYa7u chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
Veri n1c3bOZst0ridM
I9Sx7 chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Veri n1c3zvkst0ridl
ProfessionalPirateSiren chapter 16 . 7/22/2018
I love this book so much! I didn’t even realize there was a fanfiction archive for it! And since it was told from Nat’s perspective, it was truly one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read!
GakuenLME chapter 7 . 11/3/2017
I really like how embarrassed he was thinking of when he walked her home. It made me think of possible underlying intentions walking her home
lindcita chapter 16 . 5/8/2017
I stumbled upon this story a while ago and have read it multiple times since. What an absolute treat it has been! The Witch of Blackbird Pond has been my favorite book since the fourth grade, twenty years ago. You guys did such a great job on this story that it is now a companion piece for me now. You've truly captured the author's writing style and did Nat justice. (My literary boyfriend) The best was reading about him in that empty space between him leaving the trial and returning with The Witch. I've often imagined his story there, and it was perfect. I really wanted to review and tell you guys thank you.
RAGAnne chapter 16 . 1/3/2017
This was beautiful work. It held true to the original and I could believe that this was exactly what Nat was thinking and feeling through the story. I'm so happy I found it.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2016
I love this so much! You've done such a wonderful job at filling in the details from Nat's POV, and you've captured the characters' voices and even the author's style beautifully.
Eliza chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Eeek so I've read this fic so many times already, but keep coming back to it. It's absolutely amazing! Nat and Kit are my all time favorite literature couple :-D
I also read Radicals and Royalists, and it is such a lovely story! Thanks Em!
mh21 chapter 16 . 3/18/2016
I might have cried a bit with the last chapter too. :) so sweet. The witch of blackbird pond has long been one of my favorite books, I've always adored Nat and Kit's relationship and I loved this alternate perspective of the story. I love Nat even more reading this, you kept all the characters so true to the original and in-character while also adding depth and fleshing out the story even more. Beautiful writing. Thank you for sharing this. I think the original author herself would love it. Adding to favorites.