Reviews for In Repair
lachicarebelde22 chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Pls tell me u haven't given up on this story u will write more right I love rachel and nathan pls pls moreeeed
lachicarebelde22 chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Urg why can't I read cpture 3 :-( pls tell me you will write more after capter 8 love rachel and nathan
LukePeyTLA chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
I cannot believe you never continued with this. Its a masterpiece! There really arent enough rathan stories and this oine is defnitely my favourite. I really hope your muse brings you back to this story, its epic and so so heartbreaking. Thanks for writing...
Rachel-xox chapter 8 . 12/28/2008
i really like this story. its really good. i know you havent updated in ages but are you going to ?
h06anbjo chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
Hey!

I was just wondering when you'll be updating In Repair because I just read chapter 8 and you haven't updated since 09-02-07...
Marissa Davis chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
OMG! I found this story today and couldn't stop reading it until i finished all that you had written. Seriously this is one of the best stories i have ever read in my entire life! I love Nathan and Rachel they have a great chemisty and in a weird way I always thought Nathan kind of belonged with her and you proved that so well in this! The Lucas and Peyton was adorable i really love Peyton and Rachel's friendship in this also. They were always 2 of my favorite characters! I cant describe how much i hope Nathan hurts Ted the way he hurt Rachel. I hope Rachel and Peyton are okay same with the baby. I cant wait for dark Rachel. Maybe Nathan can save her like she saved him. I really hope they get together soon. As sad as it was the way he treated her before she loved him so much and that part in the bridal shower proved that Nathan loves her too.

Please update soon! I noticed it hasn't been updated in a while but i really hope you do since this is so amazing! )

xoxo Marissa Davis
podiebooo chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
omg this story is awesome i know its been forever since u have updated but please finish this story its awesome! i love the nathan rachel angst and the leyton baby! please ud
cass chapter 8 . 1/31/2008
oh my gosh, you HAVE to update this. i know it's been like five months, but this fic is amazing. i saw a few RN fans talking about it on fanforum, and they just loved it, so i checked it out and it's just amazing. the RN is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. you characterize rachel so flipping wonderful, it's spot on with her character and her life. i think that's the best rachel characterization and writing that i've ever read, seriously. i love how you've written nathan. i hated him so much in the beginning, but i really like him now. the way he's changed, and the way he's treating rachel now, i love it. i really want RN to be together once nathan has moved on and can commit to her, she deserves to be loved by him.

i know it's been a really long time since you updated, i know the feeling my fics haven't been updated in months, but i really hope you get the inspiration to update, because this fic is amazing and the cliffhanger kills me. it's an amazing story, you should be proud of your writing! great job, and i hope you update.
watchxxthexsky chapter 8 . 1/23/2008
i really hope you update this some day. it's one of my favorite OTH fics. i read it about once a month. it's so good!

you took an amazing idea, and wrote it beautifully. you have talent!

and you left us on such a cliffhanger! i hope one day you pick this up again. i'm looking forward to it.
Ley-Ley AKA Lollipop chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
Okay, so when are you updating! Between this and LYIO I will be a dead woman! DEAD! Is this how you like seeing me?

At least I can be happy that there is no Bastard!Vinnie.

Is it horrible I cried when Hayley died, and then all the crap that poor Rachel went through, God, and her boyfriend and then Peyton in trouble. Must you kill with everything you write.

I don't know how much more my little tiny heart can take!
bored chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
any chance of an update?
Elle chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
Just reread it all and still completely love it, hope you can u/d soon!

x
LPismeanttobe chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
I just found this story,and I've got to say-it's amazing!I love the way you write Rachel,and the RP friendship [which I've always been a fan of]. This plot has me completely hooked! Please,please update soon [
jva88 chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
well i just caught up with the latest 3 chapters and all I can say is amazing. Girl, you sure know how to write and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please Update soon.

- Vanessa