Reviews for Five Stages
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Hey just finished reading Office Romances (which was really well written by the way) and thoroughly enjoyed it. I decided to take a gander (no pun intended) at this little story.

I just wanted to make sure that everyone who reads this does understand WHY HOUSE FAKED CANCER. Pain and depression are controlled in the EXACT same portion of the brain. By "treating" his "brain cancer" with this high powered anti-depressant he was gaining the added benefit of treating his PAIN...as for Cameron's stunt of the "kiss" she MANIPULATED him...she took advantage of him, which by the way is something House would never do to her or any other female, in that capacity. Everyone does remember how completely sleazy Chase was for taking advantage of Cameron while she was high on crystal meth right?...SAME PRINCIPLE applies here.

This is a particular episode that has been widely misunderstood and it bothers me that there are so many "fanatic House fans" that miss that HUGE plot device. It is unfortunate that the Doctors on House MD aren't smart enough to put 2 plus 2 together and get 4, but I want to help the viewers to understand it.

I really like your writing style, you keep these characters pretty much in character, while scripting out nice plots...very enjoyable.
Eliche chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Very Nice

Really enjoyed it
Sophies-Welt chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
Brilliant! "Nothing, it’s just I never imagined that the five stages of death could lead to paradise."
MercyMusicLove chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
Just Finished the story,, It was wonderful!
Ellie White chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
This story is great! You did a wonderful job! Kudos to you!
lobsterloves2 chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
woww, that was amazingg,

i love the idea of the 5 stages of deathh.

great job, :)
schrodingers cat 13 chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
this is a wonderful story, i really enjoyed reading it
labelbasher chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
That was really good. I like the way you incorporated the five stages of grieving into the story. It was quite interesting. And of course the ending was sweet.
fictiongurl chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
nice.
Mikesh chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
Awe very cute.
Mikesh chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
House just keeps digging himself into these holes.
Mikesh chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
Interesting very interesting. Happy to see that ur back.
sabu53 chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Wow! I can't wait to read more. Please update ASAP!
Jenzy Shelton chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Interesting story. I like it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Insane Shelton
Jameni chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Wow- this seems very promising! Please dont abandon this one. It seems to be a "keeper" You really got the grip on writing about the complexity of the Cam/House interaction is exellent descreibet,please update soon!