Reviews for Highschool to Pass
lol I love this
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Love it
KibaxNarulover chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
is there going to be another chapter i really like this story and i'm sad that is says completed.
808.roxas.rebirth chapter 30 . 5/5/2013
Very well written story! I love the unique melding of high school and ninjitsu you introduced the story with. Your characters were very memorable and vibrant. The inclusion of fights was a good way to break pacing however they were at times, detracting and difficult to follow. I would have also liked to see more depth concerning the new genin. you introduced them but beside the oneshot scene they were the least developed of your cast. Nonetheless Highschool to Pass has been one of my favorite reads on fanfiction and I give you considerable kudos for it.
deadman mockingbird123 chapter 30 . 12/9/2012
Oh gosh! Hes that flexible! I really like this and it was great :)
necroking chapter 30 . 7/29/2011
OMG This is the best kibaxnaru fanfic i have ever read on this site i have cgot to comend you on the detail
kibaxnaruto chapter 28 . 6/29/2010
I LOVED THIS STORY! so like...just...awesome :D
Kami No Raijin chapter 30 . 8/14/2009
God Damn THst story was SO HOT! and action(y) too lol dude hehhe the first dude writer that i actually found lol im writing my own story now but it was bleach GrimmIchi... lol Hot Story Matty
ILoveParamore chapter 20 . 8/13/2009
WHOOT! love it. 3 LOVE IT love it LOVE IT! x3 HokaaKento aree tto cute..You should like..make a story just about them.. o. Totally awesome idea.
IheartParamore chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Holychizzlesticks! o A genjutsu.. I would have never known! A wonderful twist makes Stories more quick! [duno what that means] Anyways, i love it so far and...30 chapters.. ._. AND THERE LONG! Dx I cant wait till i finish. o Lolz...Chapter 4 hear i go.. . .
NarutoxKibaforever chapter 30 . 6/20/2009
lol hahahahahahaah that was a really cute story good job also erm i just wanted to know how do people get nose bleeds because iv never had one and iv seen my share of things...
essenceofabrokenheart chapter 28 . 5/12/2009
i think this is like my 4th time reading this story and every time i love it more and more i love this pairing
Shadow chapter 30 . 12/13/2008
That was good and I did not like the lemon epitoge that you did
Mad-Wiccan chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
hey Tails guess who? (it's Darkness _), and damn you for writing so much :P
Koren Darkfire chapter 12 . 11/14/2008
this whole story is a perfect capture of mine and naruto's relation ship so plz make another story with us in it.

would love ya for it! XD Je Ne!