Reviews for Parody
Jested chapter 1 . 3/4
I am glad that this fic is still up. It was one the first fics I read when i first started reading fan-fiction. That was back when I was in the 8th grade, I'm 22 now. It's still a timeless masterpiece.
Silver Dragon's Wing chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This is nothing short of beautiful. Shocking, but it fits so well into the spirit of the movie itself that I can't help but like it. Narration and pace are spot on, and you definitely nailed that atmosphere... dark, deep, stirring, just indescribably fitting. The only criticism I have would be a few continuous misspellings ("villege" should be "village") but that's really a minor thing.
Anyway, while I'm not so sure 'love this' is the right way to describe such a deep and dark story, I can't help but love it. It fits right in with the original film, characters, atmosphere, and style all the same, which is an achievement in itself. Dark, beautiful, awesome! You've got my kudos for writing this; and very, very much thank you for sharing. :3
Albert Scoot chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Absolutely beautiful.
kclo chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Perfect. I am so happy you wrote this. I was enthralled with the short film and searched high and low for any information on it. I wanted more. This works so well for the story, the pace is spot on, and while the ending was very suitable. I want to know why. I have made quite a few hypothesis about why he devoured her and so soon. I don't know, I guess the time is what intrigues me the most. I could see him devouring her in the future when she started to age to stop her from growing older. Or because he couldn't leave her and needed to feed. Or so that she would always be with him.

I am sure you thought of something different. I would love if you could inform me so I could see it in another new light. Thank you!
kinoko182 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
wow...just...just wow...WHY HE EAT HER...WHY? Good story though, if they make a sequel it should be this.
Mahi-Mahi chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I truly wish to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this. I have searched high and low for any bits and peices of fandom work for this aweinspiring short by Studio 4c. Such a few people know of it. I had been teetering on the idea of making such a fanfic for this genre, but my dear you utterly and completely captivated me by the fact you nailed the atmosphere and dark, deep feeling of the original work. Your grammar was excellent, given only a very few mispellings(things I barely noticed due to the fact the fic was so enthralling)

And in the end, I too, imagine him devouring her. That's actually how I had intended to end the fic I was going to write about it, but I almost feel there is no need to now b/c you've mastered this already.

It doesn't surprise me in the least that even tho this is the only fic I could find, it is amazing, simply for the reason anyone intelligent enough to watch AND understand Kigeki could possibly make such a fasinating story.

Again, much love to you for writing this masterpeice
decemberxrain chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
It's strange. Having read this story, I feel like I should say a million different things. I was utterly in shock with the last paragraph and yet, it was incredibly fitting. After reading it, I felt so many emotions but I don't think I can put all of them into words. All I can say is: You should be proud. I enjoyed it in its entirety.
comedyfan chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
wooow this fic is beautiful, really!

thank you, i think the end is great and real

you are a genius!
Jazz7 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I honestly loved this fan fiction. I was surprised to know that anyone wrote anything for Comedy since it seems not a lot of people know about it. I think you captured the personality of both characters perfectly and the narration reminded me of the actual movie. Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it.
grafitti chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
O_O

No...! The girl died! So sad! ;;_;;

But a very cute story indeed. Maybe he had died from his grief of eating his loved one? So cute and quite a sad ending...

Very good!
Chibi Oro chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This was simply beautiful and alluring! Your choice of words was perfect. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
Flapjack chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I like it.
rosa chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was amazing! Love it.
Elyon Alexander Luna chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Pretty good, lady. Very in the spirit of the short itself. I liked it.
fearless-feminist chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
wow that was really good! please make another one! please!