Reviews for Honor Bound: Tea Time
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
A pairing I never thought of until now!
sanekittens chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
So freakin' charming.
j9imthe marchmaker chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Betty and Viyian are married lesbian couple?I want to know!
Adrian Nightshade chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I'll tell you what, SL, when you get around to writing the sequel to Honor Bound, (and we all know you will) you should have Vivian Give the teahouse to Tara about halfway through, And when Betty gives up her job, Kim and Shego could take other as joint chiefs. It's a good idea, right?

Once again, hasta...
Kay8abc chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
That was so cute. I can't stop smiling.

-Kate
Raven chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
So sweet I hope they would always be together.
Raven chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I love the pairing of Vivian and Betty
kp83 chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
I just loved the humor and thought that the story was very sweet!
Jo chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Baka workaholics!

Cute story!
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Aw, this is so cute AND funny! I love it!
pokemonfan13 chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I have but one word: AWESOME!
codezilla chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Great story! I found it via link from the comic illustration on DeviantART. You've got a great talent for pacing with just the right amount of anticipation and description of the character's "discoveries".

I really enjoyed your story.
TriXter21 chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
That was amazingly sweet. I think I am now a certified Vivetty shipper, thanks to this fic. Haha. Seriously. I love 'em. .

I enjoyed this story. It made me smile numerous times and I think it was an excellent side story from HB.

Can't wait to see more from you! You're an excellent writer! So keep at it! D
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
this is sweet! i love the chapter!
shinneodeus chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
Wow. The pregnant angle. What a nice cyclical having Betty be afraid of being pregnant to having Vivian wanting Betty's baby. their first time. So riddled with uncertianty. But they eventually got better. Much better. Their lovemaking in the present was very good. Very hot. I shall no more. HE HE.

And that dream so bittersweet. So happy but it ain;t happening any time soon. Well read you later.