Reviews for Seven Titans
Nimue of Ireland chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
I hope you update soon, and that your story gets the copious amount of reviews it deserves. I love the way you represent everyone in this story; your interpretation of Komi does her far more justice than most stories.
Beyondbackup chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
Wow..Just wow. this is a highly riveting story i quite enjoy it and i look forward to updates the only thig that shockes me is the terribly low amount of reviews it appears good stories never get the credit they deserve.
Saturnsmoon chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
This is and excellent story. It has a very good, unique plot, and just the right amounts of descriotion. Using history gives it an interesting twist too. I like the way you subtley use characters from the show. Really, really good. Please write more!
Patrick M chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
This story was unique in that it combined the Titans with a little history. Also I like the story so far, it is different than most of the usually, somewhat predictable fan fics of the titans. So please, continue the story!
aflaskj chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
This is very interesting! I love all the historical-ness, the ninja-ness (XD), and the way you changed their names (even though it makes it confusing o.o). Update soon! D
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
this is a great story. i'm surprised you only got four reviews so far. it's wonderfully reimagined, rather original. hoped to see more soon.
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Glad to hear about Kid Devil. Never read the comics I’m sorry to say. The only characters I can’t identify are Ru-batten and that silver-guy from chapter one.
Jime-chan chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Cool! I LOVE this story! It's so perfect! Starfire and Robin hate each other! Wander what's next!
Mr Makulu chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
This is really interesting, can't wait to see how it turns out. You have a very epic style of writting which I quite like and adding the history this chapter was based was interesting for because I know next to nothing on japanese history. Good work on the first chapter.

Mr Makulu
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Very interesting setting, reminds me of some pictures I saw on Deviantart. Nice battle scene. But the Trigon-based Oni-kun calls somebody else "Lord"? Blasphemy! :-)

I noted a few screw-ups:

"the trio was surprisingly despite"

"these rumours have made at least given me something"

Looks promising.