Reviews for Greg vs House
Cliff hanger D
Update soon.
Love the storyline 3
Gina chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
This is a really great story, an interesting interpretation on Wilson's opinion on House's infarction.

One thing though... Stacey admitted that House wasn't much different before the infarction. He was still pretty-much a jerk. So there wouldn't be a "Greg" vs "House".
ImeldaLumos chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
You're one of the best writers on the whole site in House M.D., and I can't really understand why you haven't got more reviews on this very exciting story. It's emotional, and you catch the relationship between the oncologist and "the grumpy doctor" very well, not to much sentimental mess. Just, beautifully emotional. I'm longing for a continue of this, because the last chapter is a huge cliffhanger. I'm sitting on the edge of my chair... I've read another story also by you, and I found it so good so I had to read this one. You take the interesting and "I-want-to-know-more-about" from the episodes and make a great story. Perfectly balanced between dialogue and pure text. So, a bit trembling review. But, I hope it will encourage to really continue this and keep writing good stories!
handstandwarrior chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
Haha, i really like the "Ok, before i start, everything's under control," indeed choosing words carefully.

i see what you mean about putting a certain something in your writing more and more with every story that I read, every chapter that you write..

"Wilson knew that he would have to ruin the “perfect evening” by checking on House."

perfection indeed...

lol cliffhanger

meh your grammer is not THAT bad, its quite bearable.

Well what happened in the morning? UPDATE plz, i wanna kno!
keeum chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
I really like your story. Very interested to find out more.

Please keep writing.

handstandwarrior chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
this part was enthralling to say the least, I can't really say the last time I've read a story and actually pictured what was going on.

The whole thing seems so surreal... the whole apartment seems to have this air of heaviness, this drunken haze..
Mel J1701 chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
I love the developing insight into House and Wilson's friendship and I look forward to seeing House make Wilson see that he isn't helping matters by refusing to accept the pain for what it is.
balmgilead chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
This is great! I don't know why more people don't explore the option that House might have a mental illness - you've done this very well (it's a pet cause of mine!). I hope you keep going!
chaoskir chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
I really hope that House realized Wilson takes a very good care about him. Your fic is moving and Wilson is the best friend you ever can have. I think House knows that but he isnt able to say or admit it. Yep, again. You take a very good grip at the charcters and I hope you keep on with this story.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
Man this storying is getting so good.
GilmoreDrama chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
Once again great chapter! I'm going to review again in the hopes that it'll make you update faster! lol

I'm really liking this fic...great job!
LittleSushi chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
just great! I really like where you go with this story and this whole wilson /house friendship... I love it. keep on like this XD
handstandwarrior chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
wow that was awesome. are you freaking kidding me! you freaking were able to make it sound just like house talked on the show! its like you mastered the houseisms! god dang its freaking awesome! i also liked how you didnt even have to put an explaining way they said something, like you could say "he said" instead of "he exclaimed" and you could tell that "he exclaimed".

interesting storyline too!

I look forward to reading more (if you let me)

embeer2004 chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Indeed, seems a bit like the boy who cried wolf. Good call of Wilson's - looking up depression. Hope House soon gets to be feeling better, he really could use something to cheer him up right now. And Wilson too of course - poor man just running over to his friend time and again. chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Well done, I like. I actually decided to review because you thanked those who read and don't review. points for you. I hate it when authors try to manipulate readers into reviewing. Anyway, off my little rant, I liked how Wilson follows House's special language through this, and his self honesty. The whole feeling dead/patient being dead thing was really good too.