Reviews for Crimson Bath
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This was beautifully written! TT_TT I wish there was a sequel
anusha chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
that was so touching...and an interesting thing,i started reading this at mid night,lights off,and my family not at home. and i really didn't it to be so good. you should be a writer.
when the story was reaching it's middle part,i thought you made sasuke a pervert. i too was kind of feeling like sakura,my heart was pounding, but as it went on, i felt calmer. i was nearly tearing up in the end with calm happiness in my heart.
way to go wolfgrl. ;D
AmutoStAr7 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
ohh i stll think sasu-chan should of stayed though.
Lindsey chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Very cool!i like it so much!Keep up the good work!Is there a part 2?
kim chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Loved it. You should do another story like this one.
Vampirette Knight chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
You say you don't accept flames. Well, this isn't a flame by far, but it is critique. As a writer, you are going to have to be open to all sorts of critique whether it be positive or negative.

Let me start out by saying that this fic wasn't the best, but it certainly wasn't the worst. There are many grammatical errors, so I think reading through it before posting it would have been ideal, but I was still able to read and understand the story despite the errors.

While the scenario itself was quite unlikely, how each character reacted in the setting placed was poorly depicted. Both Sasuke and Sakura were out of character. Sasuke was raised in a clan that surely would have placed the respect of women high. If he ever were to bed Sakura, he would most likely make sure they were to be engaged afterwards. I also don't think he we speak to her the way he had.

Irregardless, I move on to my final point. When I scrolled through some of the reviews, I did notice that some people had accused you of plagiarism. That is not a light accusation. Of course, being that the other story by Catherine is no longer up, I cannot make claims for or against this matter. I can however, say that your story has a striking resemblance to another fic I've read called, "Just Persuasion" by Silvershine. Some of the dialogue was exact. Please, in the future, if you've gotten inspiration from a particular story, credit the author. How would you like to be scrolling through stories one day only to find one that has uncanny familiarization to your own?

I really hope you don't write this review off as another flame, because that's not what this is. If you want to pursue writing you will have to face these types of claims. I hope you learn from this experience and continue writing, because you really do have potential!

Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
The ending was sad :(
I want them to be together .
samigirl96 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Really great story! Both sensual and interesting, I loved it :) Good job
Hinata'sMuse chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
soo sweet!
Forsaken Heart chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Wow! I love this! So intense! Hehe xD

By the wayyy I just love your writing style .-

AnnaLiceM chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I so liked this story:)Keep writing cuz' I see a future writer here:)Lots of hugs and kisses:*:)
Strawberry Bells chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I loved it!
Luckyclaw chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Great story! I enjoyed reading this greatly, but there where a bundle of spelling errors that I really wanted to slap. Next time you should try using spell check, it helps. But I really liked it despite the mistakes. You should really continue this story, 'cause I'd love to see how it all works out.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
(CRIES) Oh dear... I love you and the way you write. YESH! Another great SasuSaku lemon. :D If you want some more things to read rather than write, I think you'd like "Here With Me" by an author named "Moonstruck 123". ;D That's a really great work of hers... SasuSaku. :P

Anyways, one of my favorite parts... the scene where Sasuke cried. Actually, any part where an emotionless person (well, SUPPOSED emotionless person) shows an iota of emotion is a great part for me. It shows that they really are humans instead of machine like people who work for one goal in life. :) It makes me so happy to see that. _

Oh, and another part: when Sakura's checking herself out in the mirror and she's talking about her boobs. XD They're not that big, but if you work with Tsunade, then of COURSE you'd be put to shame. XD
jaterrica chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
The story was just amazing! I loved it. Please keep up the good work :)