Reviews for Sweet Triumph
Foxfire832001 chapter 29 . 6/8/2015
OMDG! I'm glad that Conrad found him & was able to help with the rescue efforts! I'm also glad that both Gil's & Conrad's teams worked together rather than their usual competitive way!
Foxfire832001 chapter 28 . 6/8/2015
OMDG! Thankfully they've been let into the CrimeLab to look for him, I'm also glad that Conrad's team is helping look for him as well! (It's about time they started working together), I also hope that they will find him in time & stop her & her mad scheme!
Foxfire832001 chapter 27 . 6/8/2015
OMDG! don't they realize that this is a diversionary tactic on the part of Ms. Adams our Unsub of this fanfic? May the Saints preserve us all!
Foxfire832001 chapter 26 . 6/8/2015
OMDG! That bitch! That psychotic Bitch! Just wait till Gil & the others get their hands on you lady, you'll definitely pay for what you've done to our dear sweet Greggo!
Foxfire832001 chapter 25 . 6/4/2015
OMDG! Thank God that Greggo's text got through to Gil's phone & that he & the other's are now working together to put a stop to this bitch who for some stupid reason wants to kill him! Also, I'm glad that Conrad wised up & realized that Greggo's safety takes priority over his stupid stuff any day of the week!
Foxfire832001 chapter 24 . 6/4/2015
OMDG! So our unsub is a cleaning woman who works at the LVPDCL? I wonder what her real beef with Greggo is anyway! What the hell did he do to her for her to do this to him!?
Foxfire832001 chapter 23 . 6/4/2015
OMDG! Greggo's missing & these guys have got to get it together & find this unsub & put a stop to her evil inclinations towards Greggo once & for all!
Foxfire832001 chapter 22 . 6/4/2015
OMDG! Thankfully the team now knows about what's been going lately, but now they've got to race against time to save Greggo from this female unsub!
Foxfire832001 chapter 21 . 6/4/2015
OMDG! Warrick's about to jump to the wrong conclusion about Archie, as for Sara finding out about what Gil & Catherine have been hiding from both her & the rest of the team about Greggo's situation, & also I think that Gil should also have a really serious talk with Conrad regarding his attitude of late towards Greggo as well!
Foxfire832001 chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
OMDG! Our Unsub of this fan fic is a woman! & she's got a gun, OMDG! Could it be Natalie Davis?!
Foxfire832001 chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
OMDG! Now Conrad's really stepped in it but good! Thank you's to both Warrick & Nicky for coming to Greggo's defense, I sure hope one of them alerts Gil & Catherine about this so called "Private Coversation" between Conrad & Greggo, because these two teams need to stop fighting with each other & start working together to solve this dam case or there will be serious consiquensences for both sides!
Foxfire832001 chapter 18 . 6/4/2015
OMDG! First Conrad is forcing Gil's team to have half of the Dayshift work with them on this case as well, & also the fact that Gil & Conrad don't get along period!
Now Brass is demanding an explanation about how the press got hold of the information regarding their current case!
Foxfire832001 chapter 17 . 6/4/2015
OMDG! What is going to happen next!? Also kudos to Brass for calling in Gil's team rather than Conrad's dayshift team, & the fact that Conrad hasn't been a good mood of late? Hmm, sounds suspicisous!
Foxfire832001 chapter 16 . 6/4/2015
OMDG! Archie & Hodges each have a great sense of irony! I just wish that one of them or least someone from the team would confront Gil & Catherine about all the secrecy & also that Nicky would take to confronting Greggo about it as well!
Foxfire832001 chapter 15 . 6/4/2015
OMDG! Thankfully Nicky gave Greggo a temporary place to stay! Kudos to you Nicky, I really feel like Greggo should come clean to him like he sorta did with Archie! I also think that Gil & Catherine need to also come clean with the rest of the team as well!