Reviews for Lurid Desires of One's Heart
xxlovelessxsoubixx chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
haha this is cute
Ceatah330 chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Aw! The ending made me kind of sad on Itachi's behalf, but the fic was really well written.
cyberkxk chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Nice ending, could you make a sequel for this fic, I do have feeling that this fic is just like the opening. Plz.
nicegirl90210 chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
HOLY FUCK THAT WAS SO GOD! KEEP GOING! MORE! MORE!...more...:P
littleonegi chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
Nice ending.
atds chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
aww. are you going to finish this?
DeadlyEyesDarkenedHope chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
::Cries: write more please i loves it I can't wait for more ::clings to leg:: I'll give you a cookiw you know you want it much love -late
Queen Vampiress chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
Very realistic, which is nice, because most itasasu fics where sasuke is around 7 years old are a little far fetched. Hope shisui doesn't wreck things! :(

nice job on this! :)
phantom kitten chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
awsome story! oh no bad shisui! bad! lol well update soon!
littleonegi chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
Poor Sasuke and Itachi.
littleonegi chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
I wounder if Sasuke will do the same for his brother as wake call. Itachi waking and looking down at his little brother doing the same the same thing he did last night.
Jen Darknight chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
I like the way you've wrote the story. Anyone would want more after that but the question is, will Itachi comply? Please update soon.
kikyobashing101 chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
I bet Sasuke does. But will he truly get what he expects? Or more importantly will Itachi comply? This chapter was so enticing. Update soon please.

Ja Ne
Dragon77 chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
Grate chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so UPDATE SOON.
kikyobashing101 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Ah. Poor Sasuke doesn't know what he just did. Or does he? Well we'll find out later on. Update soon please. This looks like it will get interesting.

Ja Ne