Reviews for Imperfect
Kirinthor chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
interesting story, hopoe u keep it up
Honeypuff Moonmoon chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
This fic is fantastic, I love it!

I don't really like the Kira/Lacus pairing but this one just works!

I really enjoyed reading it, I love how you expanded on Lacus' character and gave her some faults, I also like all the inner conflict, oh yes, very angsty! The Rache organization is also very interesting so far. The only thing bothering me is the last sentence of this chapter...

I look forward to see what happens next!
Kelly chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
I like the fact Franz is related to Meer Campbell. The whole Rache organization seems pretty intriguing, not like those stereotypical crazy/evil villains. Update soon!
DruggiesLove chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
i luv it! update asap plz!
DruggiesLove chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
no I like this chap u must update soon!

oh and Seth is cool

and even though kira's the victim here I still want to hit him like Athrun did, for forgetting!
DruggiesLove chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
no I like this chap u must update soon!

oh and Seth is cool

impulsedestiny chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
YES YOU UPDATED thsi chapter is awesome and i luv your OCs esp Larka, she sounds really interesting. i don't really like Franz's attitude though. and Kei is pretty cool, so is Seth. omg i can't wait to read more!
BladeEntity chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Please Hurry and finish this story hurry hurry hurry can't wait so interesting Lacus is with child hurry hurry. No Pressure what so ever
BladeEntity chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
When you are done with imperfect you should write a companion/sequel fic for it. posibly about Dearka and Miriallia
Reaper's Shadow chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Vergy good. I think that this chapter is alright.

Looking forward to future chapters!
Anime OO Otaku chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
YAY AN UPDATE! something to read during the spring break at least! Hopefully Springbreak can help you relieve your stress update more fics!

Lacus is? OMG and now Kira has no idea and omg you must udpate sooN!
Evian chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
I am glad you updated. This chapter is not as bad as you think it is! In fact, far from it; I quite like this chapter. I find your OCs rather fascinating, especially Seth. A non-Druggie Extended? That is something. ALthough I can't say Kei's situation isn't unexpected. Anyways hopefully you can update your stories soon.

Your faithful reader Evian
001Kamikakushi chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
kya! this is just a good story, so angsty. I don't really like the idea of Kira still loving Fllay but true enough his relation with Lacus is different. It just seems they're ACTING as a perfect couple in GSD. No actual passion nor love. The idea of Lacus killing someone is great. Never thought of that.

Kei reminds me of Cannard from astray, the failed experiment.

Really wonder what is going to happen!

I like this fic. Please don't let it die :)
Reaper's Shadow chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Pretty good so far.

Looking forward to future chapters!
SvenNOIR chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
awesome update and even more of those weird electro interference thingy but I can't wait for more! Udpate soon!