Reviews for Imperfect
xkilaxx chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
nice chap hope u can update soon! yes more actions plz but still keep the suspense and angst
H3ll0 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Amazing.

All I can say lol, not good with words _
DruggiesLove chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
nice chapter! it's getting more intense!
Knives91 chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
Nice writing. Keep it up.
Anime OO Otaku chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
Finally an update! Awesome chapter, so much angst! But why do I have the feeling that Kira's gonna do something stupid? Plz let Lacus be alright! (from 'Let Go', it seems that the Eternal's missing for a long time?) update soon!
impulsedestiny chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
i can't wait to read about the action parst. it's Kei and kira's battle rite? We'll just see how crazy that Kei is. update soon plz!
cherryheart chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
cute story, update soon please
Evian chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
So you updated at last. Funny that I was just rereading "Let Go", and decided to check if you've updated any story-

So Kira and Lacus have finally done it but I'm not sure that's a good thing or not, seeing how Kira's all guilty and confused. Kei's group of terrorists(well, it doens't matter what he says, that's what I think they are)must have something to do with the Bermuda Triangle effect. Is it that Infintie Justice look-a-like from "Let Go"? But you said the timeline will merge next chapter, so probably not. Anyways, great to see you writing again. Update soon.
Cupcake Logic chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
awseome fic! update soon please!
Princess Ashes chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
Nice job! Glad to see your up and writing this story again!

I hope to see more from you soon!
Dreams - United chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
I feel pain for Lacus, but if I killed somebody in that time era I probably would of been going, "Cool!"

Me and my sick twisted mind.
impulsedestiny chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
yay! i have to say this fic seems so much more intense than the prequel! wonderful story and unlike other OCs this Kei really sounds like a nut job and I really want to know more about him! (and Esmeralda (sp?) and seth, I think) plz update soon!
DingiiExx chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
awws. UPDATE!
KozukiKallen0938 chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
the best Lacus-centered story I've ever read!
kiragod chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
Come on, please update asap!
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »