Reviews for Uninvited Guests
RadioactiveSpoon chapter 41 . 3/22
I think this may have been the best thing I ever read.
iceprinceryuu chapter 41 . 3/3
freaking awesome!loved the maniac toshiro part and the one in which aizen said about army of grimmjows was super funny
NoXVZhuusox chapter 34 . 2/20
Heh, rereading always brings a smile and laughter from me. :-)

By the way, I know this story has come to an end, but may I ask this?

Will this be the only story where the characters are being put through events that bring torment, humiliation, and suffering in humorous ways while truly believing that the universe hates them and is out to get them(Toshiro's hateful universe theory/philosophy)?

I love the idea of characters from other franchises being put through Shiro-chan's unpleasant experiences while somehow believing that the universe is aware and hates them.
I didn't know that breasts can conspire against you. This chapter was very good.
Pixychick84 chapter 41 . 2/13
This has to be one of the best fan fics I have ever read like ever sooo funny my only colaint with it is that it is finfihsin... Please write another one! I never laughed so much thank you!
Pixychick84 chapter 31 . 2/12
I love Ulquiorra! SO much!
Pixychick84 chapter 19 . 2/12
Hhahaah I totaly agree with you'r view on the bounts. Love it and the whole scooby do paroy-hahaha love it!
Pixychick84 chapter 18 . 2/12
"Like all gret plans it began with cheese..." You know I couldn't agree more! lol you would be suprised...
Pixychick84 chapter 9 . 2/11
BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! I CAN'T BREATH! I mean Hitsugia is one of my fave charicter in bleach and I adore him and his relationships with both momo and Rangiku are adorible regardles of platonic or romantic etc but this... This is jsut genious I can't sto laughing. This story is goign in my faves! Now even thoguth I haven't finished and I never do this! Thanks sooo much I needed that laugh!
Pixychick84 chapter 3 . 2/11
Hahhahahah I'm on chapter three and already I can't breath, I'm sure this is going into my faves!
Jarl of the North chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
This. Is easily one of the best things I have ever, EVER read. You, sir/ma'am, deserve a prize for writing this amazing piece of work! This art! Keep up the good work!
Khaine the betrayer chapter 41 . 10/28/2013
Amazing story, I absolutely loved it and laughed my ass off.
Rekia chapter 41 . 10/18/2013
This... well, "fanfic" and "story" don't really do it justice...! Its amazing - even the reviews made me laugh! THE REVIEWS! Didn't think it was possible for the awesomeness to transfer, but it did!
Your grammar and spelling are far, far above the average level for writing posted on the Internet - its bugged me so badly before that I stopped reading a fic that looked interesting.
Thank you for the incredible ride through that beautiful, insane world! Next time... give "Shiro-chan" a Paper Fan of Doom? _
Dawn Pirate chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
That is my favourite Ichigo cameo in a fanfiction EVER.
Cat chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
Ichigo theme song begins to play...
toshiro: what the hell was that.
lol that was too funny