Reviews for Uninvited Guests
Kage-Shino chapter 41 . 4/11
...This is pure art. I simply cannot describe it any other way. It actually reminds me of IWriteBig's Miraculous Headache. This is amazing and I'm recommending it to my Discord server.
Gossu chapter 41 . 3/24
I started reading this since 2016 and have finished it multiple times. And quite honestly, this is one of the best, if not the best, Bleach fanfic that I’ve read. Honestly, love the dialogues, the interaction, the fourth wall breaks and all that jazz. Kudos to you for providing such a good read.
Brzinger1390 chapter 41 . 3/19
I love this fanfiction, I revisit it anytime I need a good laugh or a pick me up from the cruel universe, please know you are awesome for making this
FairyJuice chapter 1 . 2/2
I fully expect toshiro to commit seppuku in the next few chapters.
Axknikai chapter 41 . 3/11/2019
It was an excellent fiction both hilarious and well written and you took the absurdity to another level ! Great job hope you will write other stories like that.
Axknikai chapter 24 . 3/8/2019
Your story telling is so hilarious and absurd I love it ! How Yumichika changed side again and how the rumors about Hitsugaya were broadcast to hueco Mundo were masterpiece !
Axknikai chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
This is an excellent piece of work. The characters personalities are well respected and yet you manage to exaggerate them to do something hilarious and your writing style is excellent I haven't laugh while reading a story in a long time !
Axknikai chapter 10 . 3/6/2019
This chapter with the other captains was excellent. It is not that often that I laugh while reading a fiction. You truly did a great work !
Heartkreuz18 chapter 1 . 2/7/2019
This is the greatest story I have ever read. I have and will read it time and time and again and it has and never will fail to make me laugh. I wish you would write more stories like this one.
hiimkameko chapter 41 . 11/16/2018
Toshiro has become aware of the Universe. Developed an aneurysm and got a stalker most men would die to have. And all was right in the world. Maybe.
echoing song chapter 41 . 10/29/2018
This story is amazing! I'm so glad you finished it :) I love all the meta jokes and am glad that Toshiro finally got his happy ending without someone spoiling it. Thanks so much hope for sharing!
Magnanimous Architect chapter 3 . 7/25/2018
this is hilarious, sadly hard to read with the later revelation that unohana was the OG kenpachi. maybe do a retcon? it'd work!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 41 . 7/2/2018
Lol. nice story, great job.
TheOldMasters chapter 41 . 6/29/2018
Inspired. Brilliant. Transcendent. Getting to read this story was a genuine pleasure. Also painfully gut-bustingly funny. I mean, just…wow. Toshiro is only the very beginning. You wrote every character with such flair and mostly with perfect on-the-nose precision of their base characterization. Aizen, Espada, Rangiku, Shinigami, Ichigo – whoever you cast your gaze upon did not escape the amazing characterization you bestowed upon them.
And you wield every character in such an incredible manner to advance the plot. I mean, the plot is pretty much ‘how can the universe screw with people’, and there were noticeable shifts in your style over the years that scrambled even the idea of a plot, but the story nonetheless manages to coalesce around that central idea - by finding the most ridiculous yet still somehow plausible path forward.
I'm not sure if you've seen AtLA, but this 'universe hates us' idea is very linked to Sokka. And like Sokka, Toshiro is the sane person desperately holding together the world made up of insane people, who himself is dysfunctional. It was wondrous following Toshiro on his quest for...well, for it to end, whatever 'it' was. And of course, Soi-Fon was the perfect counterpoint to Toshiro, her arcs being driven by her insanity having been mistaken as sanity until it was too late.
Thank you for sharing this gem with us.
Unidentified chapter 5 . 1/29/2018
Heeheehee. This is still funny, although I do hope Yachiru hasn't accidentally (or deliberately) caused the death of any students with her delaying.
1,890 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »