Reviews for Uninvited Guests
Magnanimous Architect chapter 3 . 7/25
this is hilarious, sadly hard to read with the later revelation that unohana was the OG kenpachi. maybe do a retcon? it'd work!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 41 . 7/2
Lol. nice story, great job.
TheOldMasters chapter 41 . 6/29
Inspired. Brilliant. Transcendent. Getting to read this story was a genuine pleasure. Also painfully gut-bustingly funny. I mean, just…wow. Toshiro is only the very beginning. You wrote every character with such flair and mostly with perfect on-the-nose precision of their base characterization. Aizen, Espada, Rangiku, Shinigami, Ichigo – whoever you cast your gaze upon did not escape the amazing characterization you bestowed upon them.
And you wield every character in such an incredible manner to advance the plot. I mean, the plot is pretty much ‘how can the universe screw with people’, and there were noticeable shifts in your style over the years that scrambled even the idea of a plot, but the story nonetheless manages to coalesce around that central idea - by finding the most ridiculous yet still somehow plausible path forward.
I'm not sure if you've seen AtLA, but this 'universe hates us' idea is very linked to Sokka. And like Sokka, Toshiro is the sane person desperately holding together the world made up of insane people, who himself is dysfunctional. It was wondrous following Toshiro on his quest for...well, for it to end, whatever 'it' was. And of course, Soi-Fon was the perfect counterpoint to Toshiro, her arcs being driven by her insanity having been mistaken as sanity until it was too late.
Thank you for sharing this gem with us.
Unidentified chapter 5 . 1/29
Heeheehee. This is still funny, although I do hope Yachiru hasn't accidentally (or deliberately) caused the death of any students with her delaying.
Unidentified chapter 4 . 1/29
Oh dear. Well, next chapter will probably involve other characters, so maybe Hitsugaya will get a break.
Unidentified chapter 3 . 1/29
Aww, poor Hitsugaya. This was still funny, though. I wonder if Matsumoto will ever grow up enough for him to like her back.
Unidentified chapter 2 . 1/29
This is still really excellent humor. I probably need to reread this analytically, to improve my own comedy, but I'm having loads of fun just reading it normally.
Unidentified chapter 1 . 1/29
PffHAHAHAHA. Only good things can come of this.
This is literally the funniest thing I have read on this site for a very long time
Aquawyrm chapter 41 . 12/11/2017
Aaah, that was delightful. The last time I tried to read this story, I gave up at some earlier point because it was just too silly for me. I have, since, grown up.
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 41 . 11/19/2017
That was just... wow. Was it wrong of me to pretend that this was an actual filler arc? Because This should be real.
anon chapter 41 . 10/15/2017
234/10
dogbertcarroll chapter 41 . 9/17/2017
Excellent work, made me laugh from start to finish.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 6/27/2017
I recoiled so hard from Toshiro's nickname I almost knocked over my couch. That was scary funny.
OriksGaming chapter 11 . 5/30/2017
Honestly, this caricature of Ichigo . . . he's actually fairly intelligent, just very stubborn. But I suppose I shouldn't get worked up over it, considering this is a crack fic.
1,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »