Reviews for Uninvited Guests
Diggin chapter 41 . 11/24
I have no words... I have a theory that this is one of the funniest and best written stories I have read in a long while. But that is just one theory and we should consider all theory's.

In all serious kudos man, I know it has been almost 4 years to the day but you did good :)
EsperHeart chapter 39 . 11/21
Oh my gosh, that really IS everything you would expect from a filler episode! This was just BRILLIANT! My, how the tables have turned, Great Hero Aizen! XD
EsperHeart chapter 9 . 11/21
Oh my, poor Toshiro! I can just about see his nerves literally fraying!

Storyman09 chapter 9 . 10/24
This is the funniest chapter yet. Seriously! I nearly died laughing. I'm alive fortunately, though if I had died I can't decide whether it would be good or bad to end up in Soul Society...

Anyhow, it was hilarious.

ANIME RON chapter 41 . 10/2
I only wish the vizards were in this story
okamishirokuro chapter 41 . 9/8
Beautifull, wonderfull and indcredible. Bravo!
Sterp chapter 9 . 9/8
U just jealous of Komamura's awesomeness. Don't insult characters other peeps like. It's rude and also a BIG fuckin gray zone. Don't go there, bro.
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 41 . 8/25
I just binge read this and I must point out that it is incredible, and not just because your writing skills are flawless. I usually hate humour fics completely, and prior to reading this, there were only three humour fanfics across ff. net, ao3 and LiveJournal that I actually liked, and this just stole the top spot. It made me laugh like a lunatic all day and had me in hysterics, which very rarely happens. My nan thought I was crying for half an hour when I had to stop reading around the point of Matsumoto's ascension into godhood, as every time I tried to pick up reading where I left off, I was crying again. And the Ichigo-bashing... I love Ichigo but your evaluation of him? Priceless. Yachiru, Matsumoto and Shiro-chan though probably stole the show, they were perfect and I genuinely adore the fact that you centred the fic around them in particular. And the fourth wall breaks were nothing short of perfection, I ended up choking a few times because I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. So I'd just like to say thank you for writing such an incredible fic. I would definitely recommend it for all Bleach fanfic readers, regardless of whether or not they like long fics/humour etc.
Stormshadow13 chapter 41 . 8/6
Totally awsome fic! I loved the univerce twist and laughed most of the way through the fic. Thanks for such a wonderful and intertaining read!
Poor Hitsugaya, the only Sane Man. Then again, isn't he the Sane Man in canon, too? :D
Axcel chapter 32 . 8/5
This chapter was so beautiful it brings out manly tears in all real men. Just ask Elfman!
sanpokenjuu chapter 1 . 7/31
I have read this story at least 4 times so far and I still absolutely love it. you are an angel for writing it
Summer RainingStars chapter 1 . 7/22
very hilarious... Yumichika is definitely overdoing it...
Amixa chapter 41 . 7/19
Haha, I guess I'm one of those 'future readers' in your author's note. Your story has been very fun to read, so thank you for sharing your amazing story for everyone to read.
Director Maliwan chapter 41 . 6/27
That may have been the single greatest bleach humor story that I have ever read. You are truly a master of your humor-craft.
1,841 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »