Reviews for Uninvited Guests
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 41 . 8/19/2012
woooo ,its was amazing dude
Cynical Eye chapter 41 . 8/16/2012
I've been following this story since around chapter five was published. I can say, without hesitance:

This is a comedic and character-accurate opus.
idi chapter 41 . 8/4/2012
A funny read, I really enjoyed it. It swerved all over the place logically, but if anything that made the story more enjoyable. Thanks for writing it!
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 38 . 8/4/2012
Best fic I've read EVER! So funny. Enough said
Starfox5 chapter 41 . 7/30/2012
So funny I laughed out loud in every chapter. Great read!
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 41 . 7/29/2012
This story...it's...EPIC! ARIGATO!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/20/2012
the way ulquiorra and yammy interact with each other reminds me of vageta and nappa from DBZ abridged
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 41 . 7/19/2012
Amazing...Just...Amazing. Aizen...Dangerously Genre Savvy.
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
BLARG! Funniest thing every, I swear to god!
KellieAM chapter 36 . 7/7/2012
Warning: The story you are about to read can lead to severe dehydration due to the amount of tears pouring out of your eyes from the pure idiocy. It is not however, wise to drink or eat while reading this story, if you do please proceed with extreme caution, we advise you know first aid or have a medic nearby, be careful you do not choke on your own saliva or the air you are breathing either. If you start seeing black dots, and blurred vision from the amount of air going in and out of your lungs, please refrain from reading for five minutes. When you reach this stage, we advise you take a ten minute break because your lungs may start to collapse from excessive use. Be sure to keep all sharp or harmful objects away from your general area in case of seizure. Please inform others of your situation so they will be prepared for your dire urgency of medical care and will be able to contact 911 immediately.
AkaneSukishima chapter 41 . 6/29/2012
That. Was. Awesome! One of the best Bleach fanfic's I have read in a long time. Great job on this. A friend recommended it, and it's so awesome! Loved it. I will be re-reading it.
LazyNezumi chapter 41 . 6/26/2012
I assume, that this will be quite long review. Unavoidable considering this... awesome story and just gaawwdd gaawwdd gaawddd.

For starters it was the most hilarious thing I HAVE EVER READ. And I've read many things, believe me... Seriously this story made me laugh like a real madwoman I am XDD My friends looks at me weirdly, strangers looked at me weirdly, my family looked at me weirdly. Everyone di, because of you XDDD I'm serious!

This was one long crazy ride and TOTALY ENJOYED THIS. I mean, just all thesze charavcters, ending plot (or lack thereof XDDD) seriosuly EVERYTHING WAS SO FUCKING EPIC I can't take it. Maaaan I'm so glad I found that page at TV Troops XDD

Jeez I could go on for hours about this fic, I'm just soooo amazed. D Loved every bit of it. AND IT WAS ALL PART OF AIZEN'S PLAN! let's not forget about it XDD Sweet Jegus, all of characters, this madness, god I have no words.

"It's finally all over..."

No it's not! XDD Well, actually it is and it's shame I didn't find this fic earlier... You probably won't even read this review and all, sooo...

Anyway. Ending was just perfect. Super duper Aizen defeated XDD

Unohana's motherly powers, that helped in defeating Holy Emperor of Lady Yourichi's something Soifon, were perfect. After all who doesn't want milk and cookies? O3O Poor Ukitake, with his suicidal mood in woman's clothing. Jeeeez these bits were just like honey for me XDD My stomach hurt from laughing so bad. Hitsu-playa OMGGGGGGG I just... *burst out laughing just with thinking about all that*

But after all... IT WAS ALL YACHIRU'S FAULT.

"Whoo?"

"I hate you all..." XD

Thank you sooo so much for writing this! i have no idea what made you do that, but I'm sincerely glad and happy and amazed and just woaaaaahh. That being said, I hope to see more Bleach fics from you in not so distant future? hopefully? Cause cause i've read your first one (awesome one really really, but this was so crackyy omg I will get started on this again please omg nooo) and and I hope you write more, yep. /I'm repeating myself don't I?

So yeah, Thanks again for writing and posting it. i had realy good laugh. Took me two days (with breaks) and I'm saying that READING THIS AT NIGHT IS NOT GOOD IDEA, you will just wake up other people. Thank you, thank you for making my day and night and next day and yep.

Yours truly

P.S. Long review is long, told ya' D
infinitenightmares chapter 41 . 6/25/2012
holy crap. this has to be the most awesome, hilarious damn thing i have read in ages. cheers to you, good Moczo, cheers.
miyu-dreamer chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
i have a couple questions to ask too besides the computer and fox thing

how can a ghost ( ichgo's dad) and a human (ichgo's mom) have a human baby that see's ghosts (ichgo)

and in episode 29 the blond guy uses a cell phone lol
Epic Ebi chapter 41 . 6/16/2012
Let me finish off everything I will ever say about this story.

This, by far, is the most hilarious, entertaining, awesome, craziest, and finally, sensible story I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I loved every single word in this story from start to finish. I don't know what made you come up with this. But I must say, it came out golden.

I am going to remember this story for as long as I live (or for as long as I have my memories). I will never look at Aizen, Gin, Hitsugaya, Ukitake, or anyone for that matter, the same way again. And when I somehow do, it would mean I'm not crazy anymore.

This is a magnificent crack fic; one I think will never be challenged for as long as the Universe doesn't know what I've just said. :D

And now, before I go, I shall take a look at your other fanfics and the TV Tropes page for "Uninvited Guests". Thank you for this incredible read, and I hope to one day read the insanity all over again.
1,819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »